My truck RAM Twin Turbo

NBT said:
Welcome to the forum...nice paint on the SRT...:driver::burnout: :burnout:
You can do lots of research on the forum with the "search" feature to include the STS turbo...
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17209&highlight=STS
and if you dare...Hennessey.
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1176&highlight=Hennessey
Good luck with the build.

We will see how long.

Good information.
I know that the opinions about Hen are differents, but my case will be ok.

Attachments

• двигател&.jpg
    двигател&.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 44
  • двигател&.jpg
    двигател&.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 25
  • двигател&.jpg
    двигател&.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 31
there's mean...and there's just a bit of "shinannigans"...seems as tho we hoed it up pretty well...;)....

or...we could have started our own thread like dom did...:D

I'm gonna pistol whip the next person that say's the word shinannigans!

1187159697638.jpg

What an itty bitty intercooler? You'd think there would be a set of tiwn intercoolers with this build....I guess you don't make that much heat

Welcome..and cool truck...i dig the yellow stripes!:rock:

And also its very dool that you are sporting the U.S. flag on your truck!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Dereiter said:
Hello everyone!
It is my truck. I am owner of company Dereiter Racing (Russia). I bought this engine from Hennessey Performance Engineering (estimate HP 1500). Then i and my engineers worked on RAM SRT-10 reg cab.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-78qZQHzJuw

We still adjust the block of management truck. We use SCT Performance. But we have some problems. In any case my truck will show 1500 HP on wheels.

OH NOES!!!!! :banghead: :laugh:

The Russain mafia at its finest. He was shifting at about 2500 and was not WOT.

Thats where our missing and exploited vehicles go. Russain chop shops...

I don't think it will even be close to 1500rwhp but it will produce close to 800-900 with the setup he has.

Truck looks nice IMO....cool paint scheme. I love how the starter kid has a cig hanging in his mouth and they are racing on a road barely wide enough for two vehicles! LOL

Russian street racing......winner gets the bottle of vodka and a pack of smokes.... finish line fights breaks out, bigger Russian beats smaller one for vodka.....everybody gets drunk.....everybody happy! LOL

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Truck looks nice IMO....cool paint scheme. I love how the starter kid has a cig hanging in his mouth and they are racing on a road barely wide enough for two vehicles! LOL

Russian street racing......winner gets the bottle of vodka and a pack of smokes.... finish line fights breaks out, bigger Russian beats smaller one for vodka.....everybody gets drunk.....everybody happy! LOL

patrick

позволяет началу с туалетной бумагой вещь, в которой большинство русских испытывало недостаток до 1996.
и спасибо за полет флага нашей замечательной мусульманской страны. возможно Вы можете когда-нибудь учиться ненавидеть нас способ, которым остальная часть мира делает. дом "мы будем бомбить Вас" obama.

Dereiter said:
Good information.
I know that the opinions about Hen are differents, but my case will be ok.

Well an informed consumer always helps...and it looks as if your well into building motors...:rock: It's all good.
As stated, Welcome to the forum...pretty cool that your our first member from Russia...my how the VTCOA has grown:rock: Keep us posted on the progress, and keep the vids and pics coming.:driver::burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

bigike said:
I could'a sworn that I posted on this thread.......................

Maybe you should ask Dom, ;) :dontknow: and follow your posts up with
" please do not delete" :p :D

scoobert said:
позволяет началу с туалетной бумагой вещь, в которой большинство русских испытывало недостаток до 1996.
и спасибо за полет флага нашей замечательной мусульманской страны. возможно Вы можете когда-нибудь учиться ненавидеть нас способ, которым остальная часть мира делает. дом "мы будем бомбить Вас" obama.
it allows for beginning with the toilet paper the thing, in which the majority of Russians experienced deficiency to 1996. and thanks during the flight of the flag of our remarkable Moslem country. possibly you can sometimes learn to hate us the method, with which the remaining part of the peace makes. the house of " we will bomb [Vas]" obama.

scoobert said:
позволяет началу .......
Do you know what that says?

Yeap, that's kind of how it translated for me too::dontknow:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back