My Zex dyno numbers

SWIFT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love how smooth this graph looks! Zex did a really good job on this kit! Although Zex rates there kits at the flywheel versus rwhp like NX and NOS does, it seems to work great. I would have liked a higher torque number but remember this is a bone stock truck and would REALLY benefit from exhaust mods at this point. A/F never got above 11.2 so its still alittle rich.
srtzexdyno.jpg

And yes the truck pulls like a raped ape!!:burnout:

Last edited:
Nowwhat said:
congrats.....when you going to the track......:rock:
As soon as they open!! May have the 150 jets in at that point, but I would really like to see what exhaust will do 1st.

Doesn't BOOM or DC have a Nitrous PCM Flash too?:dontknow:

What was your AF ratio?

Bone said:
What was your AF ratio?
never went above 11.2
I think it would have made quite a bit more power with a better cool down and bottle pressure around 1100, but we wasted alot of time getting a good solid baseline. Last time my truck made 419rwhp and 438rwtq with the stock filter and 426rwhp 448rwtq with no filter. And now with a drop in K&N it was making 431rwhp but my torque dropped to 436. Maybe the colder plugs or the filter done it.:dontknow: But I was impressed to see the K&N make 12 more rwhp than the stock paper. I would like to see them torque numbers around 600, maybe next time. lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back