MyuGiOh's Up in Flames!

Big Asp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I met up with our Mopar club last night at one of the larger local cruise ins (about 250 cars) and finally got to see Jeff's new flame job in person. The pictures just don't do it justice. The flames are gold with a touch of metal flake and pearl. We sat and watched them change color as the sun set. The green pinstripe was a perfect choice and really set it all off. His painter did an putstanding Job. You have to see it in person to reall be able to appreciate it. He drew a lot of well deserved attention from the crowd. :star:

BTW, I keep trying to talk him into lowering it and powder coating his wheels black but he's having nothing to do with it. ;) Oh well.

Its great to hear the crowd liked it, after all the work that went into the paint job.

Bill.

I bet it's sick in person. Pictures never do them justice.
Maybe someday we will get the chance to see it in Truck's Mag....:D, or better yet in person.
Glad it turned out wonderfully!

Thanks Phil,

I really do like the way it all turned out and yes, the pic's just don't do the paint justice.

Glad to hear you are happy with the way it turned out.:) Next time though, when you want to mod the truck, don't go to such extreme measures to do it.;) :p :D

Silverback said:
Glad to hear you are happy with the way it turned out.:) Next time though, when you want to mod the truck, don't go to such extreme measures to do it.;) :p :D

My next trick will be to hit the christmas tree at the drag strip, ripping the exhaust sytem off (so I can install MagnaFlow or Borla), then sliding down the track on the cab so I can install a sunroof....:D

I'll let you know how it works out :D

How about hit something to take out the hood, and add a supercharger.

Bill.

Begood said:
How about hit something to take out the hood, and add a supercharger.

Bill.

About the only way thats going to happen is for me to drive head on into a bridge piling. Bolting it on would be easy while its sitting on the ground behind the truck, now putting it back in might be a problem :D

Besides, Phil has already offerd to give me his SC, said 3's a charm :dontknow:

Oh yes............Jeff's truck is awesome...... When I saw the green accents I bout shit myself....Absolooley gorgeous truck....

Congrats Jeff......

SD

Jeff is a awesome dude and he has a awesome truck....Kudos my man Outstanding:rock:

BTW BigAsp....Please take time and read the Smoke avatar thread:D I wrote it in ancient Mormon for you and Jeff:D :2in1:

Big Asp said:
I met up with our Mopar club last night at one of the larger local cruise ins (about 250 cars) and finally got to see Jeff's new flame job in person. The pictures just don't do it justice. The flames are gold with a touch of metal flake and pearl. We sat and watched them change color as the sun set. The green pinstripe was a perfect choice and really set it all off. His painter did an putstanding Job. You have to see it in person to reall be able to appreciate it. He drew a lot of well deserved attention from the crowd. :star:

BTW, I keep trying to talk him into lowering it and powder coating his wheels black but he's having nothing to do with it. ;) Oh well.
WOW!!! - Loosey looks great to me :D ..... no powder coating for her please ;)

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
About the only way thats going to happen is for me to drive head on into a bridge piling. Bolting it on would be easy while its sitting on the ground behind the truck, now putting it back in might be a problem :D

Besides, Phil has already offerd to give me his SC, said 3's a charm :dontknow:

If I were you, I would pass on the STS.;)

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
My next trick will be to hit the christmas tree at the drag strip, ripping the exhaust sytem off (so I can install MagnaFlow or Borla), then sliding down the track on the cab so I can install a sunroof....:D

I'll let you know how it works out :D

Bitchin: Have Phil video the sunroof prep so we can get the full feel of a SRT10 full power roof slide.:idea:

FSTJACK said:
Bitchin: Have Phil video the sunroof prep so we can get the full feel of a SRT10 full power roof slide.:idea:

He might get his chance, I seriously considering going to Miller Motorsports Park with Phil on the Aug 8th and doing some laps....

Would like to see the truck in person Jeff, sounds great. My wife will probably be pulling me up that way soon, you can guess why..If your available maybe we can meet somewhere.

TheSickness said:
BTW BigAsp....Please take time and read the Smoke avatar thread:D I wrote it in ancient Mormon for you and Jeff:D :2in1:

Thanks Mikey! Found it and got it fixed.

Sliverback said:
f I were you, I would pass on the STS.;)

The scary thing was that Jeff almost considered the STS thing on his own before we met. Phew!!!! That was a close one! Our trucks would have sat next to each other at Miller Dodge a lot longer. :shot:

Iltemprd said:
Would like to see the truck in person Jeff, sounds great. My wife will probably be pulling me up that way soon, you can guess why..If your available maybe we can meet somewhere.

Anytime, just PM me when your coming so we can talk on the phone and make arrangements :D

Big Asp said:
Thanks Mikey! Found it and got it fixed.

The scary thing was that Jeff almost considered the STS thing on his own before we met. Phew!!!! That was a close one! Our trucks would have sat next to each other at Miller Dodge a lot longer. :shot:

Yea, and that pole would have got off scott free and there would be no Flames.....

Thanks Phil, the paints indirectly and forever tied to your prompt response to NO on the STS

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back