n00balicious...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squealer

Reaction score
lol,Hi every one! My name is Enrique.Im from Chicago and my dad is planning on getting a QC SRT-10 in about 2 weeks.Its such a badass truck! Its Deep Red and fully loaded.Nav system,heated seats 6 disk and a bunch of other things.Only problem is I dont know much about them so I lookes on google and I saw a bunch and they said this is a prety good forum.Im a realy big dodge truck fan.My dad has owned 2 in the past.A 98 1500 and a 2003 QC w/ the Hemi.Just recently sold the hemi and looking for something better.Well thats my story!

:star:

Just noticed I put this in the wrong spot so if someone could move it....That would be awesome!

Hey Squealer.......!

Welcome to the forum.......

How old are ya bro.............?

SD

Before I say to much....is it a QC ( Quad Cab ) or a cramped up 2 door. Best of luck, two weeks seems like a long time, but the wait is worth it. Would love to see some pictures. If you have time visit our media section, there are some great video's .....cept the one about Doneo's truck...:)

Hey Squealer..welcome to the insanity..So tell us.howd ya git that ther nickname?..You onea Mikeys "special Freinds or sumthin?..lol

Riff62 said:
Hey Squealer..welcome to the insanity..So tell us.howd ya git that ther nickname?..You onea Mikeys "special Freinds or sumthin?..lol
ROFL...:rofl: :rofl: :eek:

Welcome Squealer.:rock:

Welcome to the forum. :rock: Your dad is gonna love the truck!!

I am waiting for an answer to the age question!

ntw0rk said:
Welcome to the forum. :rock: Your dad is gonna love the truck!!

I am waiting for an answer to the age question!

Me too. Don't want to corrupt a young one.:eek: :p :D

Welcome aboard Squealer.:)

haha,you guys are funny! Well im 15.But not immature or anything! Just wanted to read up on some info! Dont worry im already corrupt!

umm,the name was actualy meant like "Tire Squealer" But whatever floats your boat!

Acualy...im in the witness protection program.....but hush.hush about that!:D

Squealer said:
haha,you guys are funny! Well im 15.But not immature or anything! Just wanted to read up on some info! Dont worry im already corrupt!

umm,the name was actualy meant like "Tire Squealer" But whatever floats your boat!

Acualy...im in the witness protection program.....but hush.hush about that!:D

He reminds me of the enthusiasm I had for hot cars at his age........ :rock:

SD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back