Naming the Truck

tinygiants

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been searching for a name for the truck. I originaly thought of using Patience Edition as it took so long to get it going the first time. I later thought that Patient Edition was fitting due to my past medical history and the role VTCOA had in getting it back in running condition.

But neither of these names seemed very striking. They never really cought on and led me to install logos or the like.

So I was thinking, and 2nd Chance has kind of grown on me. The same stories of how it came to be can be told from that name. The truck and I are both living on our 2nd Chance.

So what do you think?

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

The After Party

Phoenix

Reborn

Respawn

Torquenstein

Better Off Red

Rise Again

Thanks for the ideas. I will keep pondering and see how they grow on me. Some of them seem promising.

Dale

]How about Phoenix

Phonix – Symbol of Immortality

The Phoenix lives a long life, and then is consumed by flames, only to immediately rise again from the ashes. This mythical bird is surrounded by folklore and legend

A Mythical Bird Connected With Resurrection, Healing, and Peace.

The beautiful scarlet and golden Phoenix bird is synonymous with rebirth or recovery, especially after calamity. Originally from the traditions of ancient Phoenicia, the Phoenix has a counterpart in many other cultures.

The bird traditionally lives near a cool well which it visits each morning to bathe and sing. It is a stunningly beautiful bird with an entrancing song, captivating enough to make even the Sun stop to listen. If the Phoenix is injured, it can heal itself and enjoy a life span of 500 to more than 1000 years.

You have to admit, Yours has Risen from it's Own Ashes, It is Red, It is Beautiful, and it ties in with your medical past... :)

Da1Chief said:
]How about Phoenix

Phonix – Symbol of Immortality

The Phoenix lives a long life, and then is consumed by flames, only to immediately rise again from the ashes. This mythical bird is surrounded by folklore and legend

A Mythical Bird Connected With Resurrection, Healing, and Peace.

The beautiful scarlet and golden Phoenix bird is synonymous with rebirth or recovery, especially after calamity. Originally from the traditions of ancient Phoenicia, the Phoenix has a counterpart in many other cultures.

The bird traditionally lives near a cool well which it visits each morning to bathe and sing. It is a stunningly beautiful bird with an entrancing song, captivating enough to make even the Sun stop to listen. If the Phoenix is injured, it can heal itself and enjoy a life span of 500 to more than 1000 years.

You have to admit, Yours has Risen from it's Own Ashes, It is Red, It is Beautiful, and it ties in with your medical past... :)
This looks promising. You make a strong argument in support :)

I appreciate the ideas that were shared. Thank you to all. I really liked the idea of the Pheonix and the story behind it, but my heart just did not embrace the sound of the name.

My wife and I were talking, and she suggested Remission. I think it is kind of grabbing me. It is straight and to the point. What do you think?

tinygiants said:
I appreciate the ideas that were shared. Thank you to all. I really liked the idea of the Pheonix and the story behind it, but my heart just did not embrace the sound of the name.

My wife and I were talking, and she suggested Remission. I think it is kind of grabbing me. It is straight and to the point. What do you think?
By the Grace of God sounds good :)

tinygiants said:

Love It:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

tinygiants said:
This looks promising. You make a strong argument in support :)

how about my first post?:D

or did you not read it:D :D

BurntRubber said:
how about my first post?:D

or did you not read it:D :D
I did read it, and I am grateful for your input. Pheonix did not grab me at first, but when I read the write up it was more appealing. However after some significant thought, it just did not move me.

Again, thank you all for your ideas.

i was just busting chops...it is the man behind the name...not the name behind the man!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back