Nana did BAD at Pinks test & tune today!!

Don't sweat it bro...you got all the BS out of you now... better yesterday than today...now all you have to do is tear it up...:driver: :driver: :driver:
I alway's try to take a deep breath after the burnout box...and approaching the tree... running through "the routine" pre - stage....
then stage when " I'm ready"... as Jack said... run it till you know it...while waiting... it becomes a no brainer when your "on"
Forget about the fella in the next lane... all the BS around ya...pick your spot...ect. ect. ect...

Have fun today, and be safe.

Nana, Glad to see you got to make it out to Pinks. Everyone can make a mistake. So you move on. Relax, and enjoy. This is what you love to do Bro. Have a great day! We are all cheering for ya.

BIG NANA said:
Well, the day started off BAD, and went down hill from there. It took me two hours to get the truck loaded on the trailer, two hours to get to Gainesville, two hours to get into the track, long, long line... think Disney times three! Then another hour and a half to get teched, then another hour to get to do one test run. Get to the line, the "buddy" of mine in the other lane ask me to stage late, because he needs to spool his turbo, so while i'm trying to think about that i forget to turn on the NOS button after my burnout, i stage late, the lights go, i smoke the first gear, go to 2nd, realize NOS is not on, try to hit the master arming switch and shift into 3rd, and miss it!! run goes to poop, i look like a dumb#ss and blow my whole day. I'm very sorry guys, but I hope that I'll do much better on Saturday. I will try to concentrate more.

BAD NANA!!

You may have felt bad about it, but you looked friggin good!!!! Hmmm, lemme see here...feels bad, but looks good...you must be a vagina!!!! LMAO!!!!

Good luck today, we're all cheering for you!!!

all that matters is that u know u have a bad arss truck!!! it'll get better!!!!

Yep, but Saturday ended up being a total opposite of Friday. Things went pretty damn well, and let me tell you guys something, Steve (Borden3srt ) is about the nicest guy you could ever meet! He was very polite to my family, paid his own way, took pictures of the truck ALL DAY!! He helpped in the pits, took my stupid old man jokes, listened to my old man stories and treated me like I was one of his best buddies. If he is an example of our military men and women, Then by GOD we should all be proud! A fine young man.

BIG NANA said:
Yep, but Saturday ended up being a total opposite of Friday. Things went pretty damn well, and let me tell you guys something, Steve (Borden3srt ) is about the nicest guy you could ever meet! He was very polite to my family, paid his own way, took pictures of the truck ALL DAY!! He helpped in the pits, took my stupid old man jokes, listened to my old man stories and treated me like I was one of his best buddies. If he is an example of our military men and women, Then by GOD we should all be proud! A fine young man.

You are right on about Borden, I met him at the SW GTG and he is a fine gentleman.

Drag racing looks easy on TV and from the stands.

Thousands of hours go to culmination in just a few seconds. Every thing has to be spot on........

Yep, the second run was much better, The guys worked their butts off, iced the manifold, kept me calm and the only problem might have been I did not purge it at the line, but other than that, I think it went pretty well. I also might have overpowered it at the start, but thats just a matter of getting a little better control of the throttle.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back