NE GTG with ntw0rk June 16th

vaderSrt10 said:
damn guys i wasnt able to log on for a few days. i am pretty p.o.'ed about one thing. Why the hell did it take up to like page 12 for people to know i was going. i thought i made it clear that i would be down. any time any place.

geeez.... freegin guys ready to leave me out huh?

Kept trying to get you bro. Sent you a few PM's. Steve told me he spoke to you so I added you back to the list. You were never forgotten. In fact, you are th eonly one we dont have an actual name for on the list... So... Everyone cant remember except for Shockey :eek: ;) :D

Stanimal said:
we're still on right???? not on here much now. please respond asap

I am sure it is. I am def going to be there. Any upgrade list on who are going?

I gave up on trying to figure out haw many non SRT's are coming. I have around 10 guys that should make it. More said they were kinda sure, around 15, so I figure 10 should make it on top of the 15 trucks!! Should be a great time!! I cant wait guys and all my body work should finally be done. I'm waiting on my tailgate now, I just had the handle shaved and relocated to the inside of the tailgate. I also just had the antenna shaved along with the front license plate bracket (I wish the dealer never put it on). All new badges installed also, now the truck just has SRT-10 on each door and the tailgate!

Yes, its still on!!!

Latest list - Updated 6/13/07

1. TREKER - Scott
2. SRTINCT - Todd
3. ntw0rk - Scott
4. DRamSrt10 - Tyler
5. Dominick572 - Dominick
6. Nycstev - Steve
7. JimTeTe - Jim
8. Rickspeed - Rick
9. Stanimal - Stan
10. VaderSrt10 - Shockey j/k ???
11. lbstone - Derek
12. Riff62 - Matt
13. FaSt ReD SrT10 - Bryan
14. FaSt ReD SrT10's friend with CE

Plus Derek's crew @ Hooters...

Wow... 14 trucks from 5 states, 6 if you include ntw0rk ;). 1800 views on this thread... We are rapidly becoming a real condender for GTG's in this family.

I would hope that one day all of us could have a major GTG, aside from the Nats. Just Viper Truck of America members. How fantastic would that be? It would need to be a pretty big place...:)

TREKER said:
Wow... 14 trucks from 5 states, 6 if you include ntw0rk ;). 1800 views on this thread... We are rapidly becoming a real condender for GTG's in this family.

I would hope that one day all of us could have a major GTG, aside from the Nats. Just Viper Truck of America members. How fantastic would that be? It would need to be a pretty big place...:)

Orchard Beach

Already working on this :D

http://www.orchardbeachcarshow.com/sponsors.html

That Parking Lot at Orchard Beach was perfect!

This is a great turnout.... Very Excited

When we are at The Sun are we going in to do some gambling? must be 21yrs old?

Dominick572 said:

Dont really think the crew we will be with will have any probs Dom... Stick with da NY boys...

Dominick572 said:

gambling, drinking, pickup women etctc lol

Well....Ill bring both ID's, Ill have to pop my gambling cherry.

TREKER said:
Dont really think the crew we will be with will have any probs Dom... Stick with da NY boys...

I shouldnt have any problems Im 20/25 until the end of August. lol....

nycstev said:
Just bring about 5k in large bills. thats should last a few minutes:D

May get comp'd a room for that..lol

Black Jack baby!!! :rock:

Pay for the gas on the way home.... :D

TREKER said:
Camera memory all cleared out and ready for Saturday... Have to remember to bring my EZPASS this time. Was scrounging for cash last time at the toll booth. :(

My intention is take pictures as a visual companion for the other members and post them. Similar to what Prof recently did. I would like to add as much commentary as possible and a play by play of the entire day. I will be running around snapping shots all day so if I bother you, just let me know. Except Steve, cause I am gonna bother him all day. The rest of you guys just remember that it is all for the memories of the day. :rock:

Really Looking Forward to it ... I'll be concentrating on Truck and Car Pics ....

Counting down ....

Garage at the Sun

Hey Guys

At the Sun .... Head height 7'2" --- My stock height R/C is 6'4" should fit. You enter garage level one. The roof parking is straight ahead up 6, but your going up a bunch of ramps watch your body parts. Don't want anybody breaking anything ..... Don't get Frisky in there ...... See ya on the Roof ..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back