Nearly complete pics

hemi killer

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After a little bit more striping, a lowering kit and exhaust then I will be done,

mauiSRT/10 said:
Looks great dude. SRT in the hood looks excellent. Expect some copycats!!! LOL

patrick

I have no problems with that. It does not directly clip on to the grill. I used Black Zip ties and slid my hands between the grill and the inner air damn and started the ties in a loop about the size of a quarter. Then carefully encircled either clip(1 tie on each side) and pulled them tight and cut off the access.

Thats the beauty about this site. You really get some great ideas and add your own in and create a unique ride!! Somebody a little while back wanted to add the viper fang badges on his doors like "patrick's" truck!!! That was a nice complement.

You will be complemented soon!! It looks great!

patrick

That SRT emblem should be standard from the factory!! I have always thought there was a little something missing on the front of the truck! That's the perfect touch!

looks great man......black black and more black....gotta love it!

doneo said:
looks great man......black black and more black....gotta love it!

Coming from you that is a great compliment. I just love the looks of your truck.

hemi killer said:
Coming from you that is a great compliment. I just love the looks of your truck.

here's an idea:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
look at NOWWHAT's headlights, and smoke the taillight's.
just a little idea:idea: :idea: :idea: that i think would look great on the badass looking truck!!!!!
and i think i mite mook you on the SRT grill thing (great idea on that one)....
hope you don't mind???? (since we have a C.E.);) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Nice!!!!!!:rock: That is exactly the look that im going for...................:D

Agreed as stated earlier...SRT emblem up front looks great. Great job on the truck:rock:

Whitesnake said:
here's an idea:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
look at NOWWHAT's headlights, and smoke the taillight's.
just a little idea:idea: :idea: :idea: that i think would look great on the badass looking truck!!!!!
and i think i mite mook you on the SRT grill thing (great idea on that one)....
hope you don't mind???? (since we have a C.E.);) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Yep... The "clear corners" on NOWWHAT's ride are da bomb shizzy. :rock: Been looking for a set myself. ;) They make a BUNCH of cool tail-light assemblies... I have been waiting on a pair of LED tails to come out tho... They only make the style I want for Chevys right now. :( (See below)

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/handlers/dynamicimage.ashx?~YT0zNTAmYj0zNTAmYz0wJmQ9MCZlPTAuMjUmZj0xJmc9MyZoPXBvcFxMRURUMzAzOUNTX3BvcC5qcGcmbj0xJmk9NzAmaj0wJms9MCZsPTEmbT0xMw==

EDIT- A smoked 3rd brakelight is in the works too. ;)

Black1 said:
Yep... The "clear corners" on NOWWHAT's ride are da bomb shizzy. :rock: Been looking for a set myself. ;) They make a BUNCH of cool tail-light assemblies... I have been waiting on a pair of LED tails to come out tho... They only make the style I want for Chevys right now. :( (See below)

http://www.stylinconcepts.com/handlers/dynamicimage.ashx?~YT0zNTAmYj0zNTAmYz0wJmQ9MCZlPTAuMjUmZj0xJmc9MyZoPXBvcFxMRURUMzAzOUNTX3BvcC5qcGcmbj0xJmk9NzAmaj0wJms9MCZsPTEmbT0xMw==

EDIT- A smoked 3rd brakelight is in the works too. ;)

What about these?

Depo LED taillights off of ebay. Pic does not do justice, they are awesome in person.

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
What about these?

Depo LED taillights off of ebay. Pic does not do justice, they are awesome in person.

patrick

AH MAN!!!! :eek: :DROOL: !!!! Those are SWEET!!! :rock: I have been looking everywhere for those damn things!
:(

Could you send me a PM with the vendor, PLEEEEEZE? :eek:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back