Need 1 2006 headrest!

FLATOUT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just purchased a 2006 QC and it has aftermarket DVD player headrests. I bought the last new one from vintage parts last week and need one more.

Anyone have one or know of someone that has one?

Please email me or pm me here.

Thanks!

Andy Wheeler
[email protected]

I think I just saw a set on facebook for sale. I'll try to find the listing again.

Edit: I sent you a friend request on FB, I'll add you to the group where it is for sale.

I think I just saw a set on facebook for sale. I'll try to find the listing again.

Edit: I sent you a friend request on FB, I'll add you to the group where it is for sale.

Mobile device isn't allowing me access. I'll try and get with him as soon as I get to the office.

Thanks for your help.

Andy

Last edited:
Never saw anything, if they are still out there please let me know.

Andy

Let me see if I can send another friend request

resent the request

As soon as the approval goes through on the group I'll tag you in the post

Never saw the thread. If anyone one has an 06 headrest please let me know.

The admin in that particular group is very slow in adding people. I private messaged the seller with your information.

I was wondering if someone stole your screen name or if that was you Andy (FLATOUT). I'll also keep my eyes and ears open for you but you seem to have connected up with the person whom is best fit to help you already, Andy (VPRPWRD).

"This is my brother Darrell, and this is my other brother Darrell"

Sorry couldn't help it! :D

I see they did add you and I tagged you in the post. Well that took longer than expected.

LOL Yessir I finally made it over here. I thought there couldn't be anything cooler than towing my 17 GTS-R ACR to COTA than a bad ass SRT-10 Ram :)

Looking forward to getting to know everyone here in the Viper Truck world!

Andy

I was wondering if someone stole your screen name or if that was you Andy (FLATOUT). I'll also keep my eyes and ears open for you but you seem to have connected up with the person whom is best fit to help you already, Andy (VPRPWRD).

"This is my brother Darrell, and this is my other brother Darrell"

Sorry couldn't help it! :D

I see they did add you and I tagged you in the post. Well that took longer than expected.

Yep! Thanks for your help on that.

Saw that set you were talking about and it looks like there were different fonts/styles of that 2006 head rest that was made.

Oh well hopefully someone has one version of the one that I need.

Andy

Yep! Thanks for your help on that.

Saw that set you were talking about and it looks like there were different fonts/styles of that 2006 head rest that was made.

Oh well hopefully someone has one version of the one that I need.

Andy

If I come across any others I'll let you know.

If I come across any others I'll let you know.

Thanks! I called a few of the Viper "recyclers" that we use on that side of the business and they had just sold the seats out of the 06 SRT Ram they had.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back