Need 2 srt10 rims

coachv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was crossing a rual 4 lane highway and throttle stuck and spun out landed in the ditch . Only damage that I can tell is I warped the back rims and it hops like hell after 40 mph. I don't drive my truck much , had it since new 2004 RC any way that's my story. If you know where I can get 2 stock rims let me know thanks.

I can get you a great deal on aftermarket replicas which are great! To keep it OE you'll spend quite a bit. I do think a member had one or two though. ;)

I just did a search of the interweb and seen them are as low as $180 each. That is the only thing I can think of that would make the bed wobble . You got a site?

any competent wheel repair shop can fix them...

but i do have two OEM ones for sale... i actually have a whole set, but i'd separate it...

they're painted black, though...

i'd make you a deal on a full set in black...

these wheels are prone to being bent very easily... i highly doubt you knocked a wheel weight off...

I just did a search of the interweb and seen them are as low as $180 each. That is the only thing I can think of that would make the bed wobble . You got a site?

You're likely looking at 18's or 20's maybe not 22's for that price. I'm a vendor here and no website as of yet brother. Been an active member for many years and a vendor since Jan.
Be glad to help ya, but I agree, unless you see obvious damage, try getting all balanced first.

I can see the wheel on the drivers side wobble out of the rear view mirror. I don't think these can be fixed but who knows . P m me with what you got . I don't want the painted rims but thanks . I want the stock looking rims . Polished aluminum.

Ouch, our axle flanges out rear bend easily with the leverage of the 22's and a ditch or curb :(
I'll see what I can get ya sir.:rock:

How can you tell if it is the axle or the rims?

I was crossing a rual 4 lane highway and throttle stuck and spun out landed in the ditch . Only damage that I can tell is I warped the back rims and it hops like hell after 40 mph. I don't drive my truck much , had it since new 2004 RC any way that's my story. If you know where I can get 2 stock rims let me know thanks.

Check this place out.

Wheels America Wheel Repair

my local wheel shop charges me $175 to fix an oem wheel...

dismount, balance, true, polish, clear, and mount...

you'd be surprised what the good guys can do...

I live so far from civilization that would be a miracle to have some one that could work on this truck.

Had a wrecker come pick my truck up and take it to my favorite shop. Picked it up today. Just slung the weights off the rims had to balance the tires . I still can't believe how bad the bed wobbled after I pulled it from the ditch. No way I would have said that this was what caused the violent wobble. Drove it home on the interstate and ran and drove like new. Go figure!

That is a pleasant surprise!

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back