Need a 2nd Car....Performance Sedan Opinions???

Rice Eater

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This fall we will be completed with the construction of our 14 story condo which means closings which means payday....finally! We've been working on this project for 3 years!

Anyways...I have been thinking about getting a second car so I don't have to drive the truck everyday and can take better care of her. I want to get a performance sedan and wanted to get some ideas from you guys. I don't want to buy new...looking for something used. Definately want something with some get up and go...or maybe a little bling factor.

Cars I've thought of so far:

Caddy CTSV
Audi S4
BMW745i
Charger SRT8

What else would be a fun fast sedan that I'm not thinking of??

Rice Eater said:
This fall we will be completed with the construction of our 14 story condo which means closings which means payday....finally! We've been working on this project for 3 years!

Anyways...I have been thinking about getting a second car so I don't have to drive the truck everyday and can take better care of her. I want to get a performance sedan and wanted to get some ideas from you guys. I don't want to buy new...looking for something used. Definately want something with some get up and go...or maybe a little bling factor.

Cars I've thought of so far:

Caddy CTSV
Audi S4
BMW745i
Charger SRT8

What else would be a fun fast sedan that I'm not thinking of??

Don't overlook the SRT-8 Jeep

May not be a sedan, but it will get you to work with that kick in the pants feel

you dont have the "look" of a caddy or audi guy:D

go with a bmw or the charger, I say bmw, you want be tempted to mod it as much:D

mercedes E55 or the new E63. you wont be dissapointed

go with the 8, FRP has a head guy i know that is magical on these heads frees all sorts of hp and theres always the hope the DC will pull the heads out of there asses and allow us to tune these things!

Damn guys lots to think about thanks! Stinker you got a good point....I want something that all I'd have to do is maybe put some wheels on, lower and chip it and be done! Then I can save all my mod money on my truck!

The SRT8 Jeep is killer but I want more of a car instead of 2 trucks.

I used to have a Magnum RT w/ a bunch of bolt on goodies....wish I would have held on to that but I traded it in for the truck.

Infiniti M45

Even has push button start so you feel "at home". :D

tarheelguy said:
mercedes E55 or the new E63. you wont be dissapointed
I have to agree, my friend just got a 06 e55, I took it for a spin and was shocked, I turned off the traction control and it was like driving my truck, goes sideways at 3/4 throttle, it's got paddle shift on the steering wheel, and super plush interior, dynaminc drive seats are great, I am looking into one myself, a pulley swap and computer upgrade and you're in the 11's

srt-8 300c. I love those cars, they even have that "sleeper" feel to them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back