Need a Front Tire San Diego ASAP.

WearyMicrobe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
!@#$!@# bad day all around city cracked the main water line, ran pipes all over the front of my house with little !@#$ caps on them tore our the sidewall of my front tire, it's about the size on a nickel.

Does anybody have a front that I can buy with 9-10K mileage on it. Tire shop cannot get one for a few WEEKS.

Will the spare fit on the front?

EDIT Language

Last edited:
WearyMicrobe said:
Freakin bad day all around city cracked the main water line, ran pipes all over the front of my house with little freakin caps on them tore our the sidewall of my front tire, it's about the size on a nickel. City ordiance says they tire shops cannot patch the sidewall. Going to file a claim with city haul.

Does anybody have a front that I can buy with 9-10K mileage on it. Tire shop cannot get one for a few days.

Will the spare fit on the front?
The spare will fit on the front, but, take it easy as it does not have the traction of the regular tire ( smaller width)

I cannot get it out due to where the tire burst. Going to call AAA and have them do i. So pissed off right now I will just cause more trouble for myself.

Spare is on the truck, quite pissed over this. Going to have a few choice words for the water department tomorrow.

Off for a beer.

WearyMicrobe said:
Spare is on the truck, quite pissed over this. Going to have a few choice words for the water department tomorrow.

Off for a beer.

Good luck...Ive had a few words with them already...

tell them Patrick says hello :thumpdown:

Everybody who is anybody is in the San Diego area...or has spent time there!

I was raised on Sunset Cliffs in Ocean Beach...that might explain a lot!

Prof said:
Everybody who is anybody is in the San Diego area...or has spent time there!

I was raised on Sunset Cliffs in Ocean Beach...that might explain a lot!
Beach bum eh. :D

Well you will see me at 11th and Turmo in the truck.

9'6 Stewart with a pin tail and single fin. Or a 14 Cobra with daypack.

Still need a tire, but have calmed down, its not a big deal just a inconvenience

RedSrt007 said:
El Cajon / Santee border (Mission Gorge Rd)...you?

Bay Park, great place to live. Close to the beaches and the bay, no PB/OB over spill and great weather. I am like 1/2 mile from the water and ~3 miles or so from Turmo.

Prof said:
Totally...and long boards rule!
Totally dude:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
Had a 10' 6" custom concave nose rider by Wes of Ventura (circa 1964),redwood rails,nose,tail with a 7 band stringer and the first break away skeg ( Wes's invention) surfed the whole coast clear to Steamer Lane:D Got shot in the ass at the Trestles too....Ouch.
Damn Marines and their rubber bullets anyway!!!!!!

Do you still have that board?

I would pay good money for it!

Prof said:
Do you still have that board?

I would pay good money for it!
Unfortunately I do not or it would be yours:) When my folks moved many years ago my dad forgot to tie it down on his truck and it became a victim of a cement truck on 101 :( It was beautiful, a prototype and a part of surfing history, kinda broke my heart:( The concave nose was awesome, if the wave sectioned out ya just planted 10 and you could ride right through it and back into the break, it was a one of a kind that handled 20' + waves with ease, or just small ones, I will always miss it.

Most of the good ones are gone...kind of like...old guys.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back