need a good bodyshop

payansrt10

Reaction score
took my truck out to the club last weekend and valet parked nothing less for and when i came out they had scratched my passenger side from my rear tire all the way to the door and its pretty deep :mad: :mad:

No one drives my truck but me. The other night the wife and I went to dinner. I handed the guy a 20 and asked where can "I" park it. He got me a spot up front by the door. Even moved his stand, chair and umbrella so I could get that spot. My wife was like "that was stupid, why did you give him 20?" I told her me parking it was well worth 20. If it was a nicer place I would have given him more. After all, the last time I had a scratch fixed it cost me $400. Now do the math :D

Same thing they wanted me to park around the block and I said how much is gonna cost me to park in the front so I gave him 20 for the parking and 20 to take care it but then people started talking shit cause I got front parking and walked right in to the club when it was a 2 hour line outside

I don't mind paying but I just want the trck to look the same I don't want the paint to look newer in one side I want the perfect color match thinking about painting my mirrors and door handles while I'm at it what u guys think??

A good body shop if you find one will be able to match it. I say paint the mirrors and handles. I wish I would have done it when mine was in the shop for the hood.

To take the door handles and mirror takes about an hour MAX.

Simply make an appointment with you body shop. Tell them you will be bringing them in - in the morning. You want them sanded down, binder coating put on, paint n triple clear coated.

You should get them back that night.

They can color match exceptionally well if they are worth their shit.

Stock dodge colors are pretty easy on the variances.

I would think they wouldnt charge you more than like $200 max to do the mirrors n handles.

SHU

Yeah not responsible they said it was like that when It came but I didn't want to argue cause I was about ready yo blow up man

Was the binder coating for the paint won't start chipping from the plastic?? I'll let the guy know before he start doing it anyways

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back