Need a Muffler

lthlvnm04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The straight pipes have been fun, but it's time to put a muffler back on it. Either a Magnaflow or Flowmaster or whatever, preferably 3"inch piping but I could make a 2.5" work. Just let me know if any of yall have a muffler sitting around you'd like to get rid of.
Eric

I do. I have my stocker, but I bet shipping would kill you.
Pay shipping and it is yours.

lthlvnm04 said:
The straight pipes have been fun, but it's time to put a muffler back on it. Either a Magnaflow or Flowmaster or whatever, preferably 3"inch piping but I could make a 2.5" work. Just let me know if any of yall have a muffler sitting around you'd like to get rid of.
Eric

the stocker is VERY quiet. you've been warned.

:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Most of us are looking for that great sound and your going the other way that just not right:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I feel the same way. Still waitng for someone to post clip of the stocker muffler with headers and catless mids. I may look to remove the power sticks and go with the stock muffler or get a borla or another early made magnaflow.

Treker, you gonna get those stockers from northcal? Also there is a sound clip in the exhaust thread of headers, no cats, and a stock muffler.
Eric

im still trying to find what i am looking for to do my exhaust hoping for a happy medium :)

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back