Need a price opinion on a used front bumper

ViperPowa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a used and slightly damaged front bumper I was going to sell locally but I have no clue what I should ask for it. Only bumper I seen for sale on here was another slightly damaged one for $200 but the pics for it was not working. Looked a little bit and found prices all over the place, what do they usually cost from the factory, and what do they usually go for used?

Here's a couple pics of the one I'm planning on selling, it was damamged on the bottom from the guys who shipped my truck over. I have a brand new one that was put on a long time ago and this was just sitting around, so I figure I should just get rid of it already.

JUNE2309083.jpg

JUNE2309085.jpg

JUNE2309087.jpg

JUNE2309088.jpg

JUNE2309095.jpg

JUNE2309098.jpg

JUNE2309099.jpg

JUNE2309101.jpg

JUNE2309103.jpg

Here's some close up pics of the damamge
JUNE2309089.jpg

JUNE2309090.jpg

JUNE2309091.jpg

JUNE2309100.jpg

JUNE2309102.jpg

JUNE2309106.jpg

JUNE2309105.jpg

JUNE2309104.jpg

What do you guys think is a fair price I should sell it for? I would appreciate any suggestions, as I don't know the market for these. I expect it should be a quick sell on my island since there arent allot of these floating around here.

I realize this isn't the for sale section, but I'm gonna try sell it locally first since I live in Hawaii and shipping it from here would just be a waste of someones money in the mainland.

Thanks guys,

Kauka

never know bud, not a bad price and it really isnt hurt,

go to dodge talk or some of the hemi truck forums , post it there, they will def pay for shipping it to the us bud:rock: :rock: :rock:

you may be surprised;)

Thanks Tony, there are a few scratches and rock chips here and there also but you cant really see them in the pictures. I claybar'd and put a few quick coats of Meguiars wax/polish and tech wax on there to clean it up some but now all the flaws are hard to see with the camera. Maybe I shoulda left it dirtier:dontknow: All in all it's in pretty good shape if you can get past the eye sore on the bottom. Another reason I want to try sell it locally first, so I can go over every little blemish with the buyer before he buys, so he knows exactly what he's getting ya know?

I really wouldn't want to sell it to someone way far away and they end up disappointed in the condition or anything.

well bud as long as you give them those pics, i really dont think you would have a problem, those are killer close up pics, they show most everything:rock:

Thanks guys, I gotta try keep up with the high standards everyone sets with thier awsome rides here :rock:

So would $200 be a fair price for both parties even with the scuffs on the bottom?

Also does this bumper cover fit all the 1500's from 02-05, or do the rugular Rams need anything else to bolt it on?

Im gonna talk to a friend of mine around here thats been looking for one of those, ill shoot ya a pm tomorrow and let ya know what he says;)

start at $200 and go from there bud, some folks may not be able to afford painting and that would be a deal for them, they could touch it up a bit and probably be very happy:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back