Need a ride in a stage 2 QC

bigike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There ain't many srt10s in katy. Now im in Anehiem CA any of you wanna give a ole boy are joy ride in your modded 10? Preferably NA trucks that will beat srt-8's!

Just buy the damn thing:D :rock:

You won't be disappointed. Maybee in a RC but not a Quaddy.

Oh if you want a ride I will be more than happy too. But I think I am a little far for you.

DJCHEROKEE said:
MANNNNN.... I JUST ORDERED YESTERDAY????:(
I would think if you end up piggy backing off a vec than it would be money well spent.:dontknow:

But it reacts totally different in the RC and QC:)

my stage 2 is getting reprogrammed at the moment. the 93 tune was getting old (octane boost at every fill up!)

bigike said:
o no, they dont sell 93 here. lol
Same here. No 93. Had to go with the 91 octane. But I guess there have been some problems with the 93 and up tunes. Get one load of bad gas and have pinging:(

If you ever make it to the east coast,A ride awaits you:rock:
BTW all mods leaves you wanting more:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Until the 29th!

I miss my girl's!

there is a black 10 at ford of orange in anehiem! wife wont let me buy it though. Sundays i only work 6 hours..............

Just buy it, in my QC with a magnaflow I walk the folks SRT-8 Charger until about 115 when they finally catch up! worth the $$!

bigike said:
Until the 29th!

I miss my girl's!

there is a black 10 at ford of orange in anehiem! wife wont let me buy it though. Sundays i only work 6 hours..............

I am working 3/4 day on Sunday. If you want maybe we can go for a ride sometime Sunday evening.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back