Need a Spindle Knuckle

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where I can get a L and R spindle knuckle for my 10? The shop I took my truck to said they can't find them anywhere and that chrysler has stopped making the part. I found them on X2 Builders but they will only sell the entire suspension assembly (control arms, spring, rotor, etc) and charge out the a$$ for each side.

Hmmm, I got one through Chryselr about two years ago when mine broke. Bad news if they aren't making them anymore, but I don't suspect they are much different than a standard 1500 or possibly a 2500 spindle. Hopefully one of the smarter folks will chime in... Maybe try McGuahy's (spelling???) they have drop spindle kits for our trucks, so......

Will

Quick search online: http://stores.ebay.com/PAMs-Auto/Front-Spindle-Knuckle-/_i.html?_nkw=RAM+SRT-10&_fsub=243064

dunno if any good or not!!

Last edited:
they are discontinued. they discontinued 04 and 05's several years back and were replaced with the 06's knuckles. if replacing 1 of the knuckles on a 04 or 05, both sides have to be replaced. I bought one of the last left and right knuckles remaining. I paid a lot for them, but did that incase I was ever in an incident that damaged my knuckles. Junk Yard or X2 will be some of your only options.

So if you can find an 06 those work in the 04-05 also? And is there a difference in the RC vs the QC knuckle.

RC AND QC ARE different. if you do replace a knuckle on a 04 or 05 with a 06, you have to replace both sides.

I don't know off hand, but I can tell you there is a different listing in the parts catalog. I have never compared the two side by side.

I have always wanted to get my hands on a set of these and see if I can make patterns for castings for replacements’ and to see if a 2" drop spindle could be made. I think it would ride a whole lot better than a set of modified springs. But you would need at least 4 different knuckle castings to cover them all.

It took me 4 months to locate one of these for the passenger side. Contact X2 Builders. Had one within a week. $500 used. Supply vs. Demand.

It took me 4 months to locate one of these for the passenger side. Contact X2 Builders. Had one within a week. $500 used. Supply vs. Demand.

Price went up then. They told me $700 since they only sell the knuckle attached to the rotor and control arms. Plus you have to replace both sides at the same time = $1400. Somebody on here should start buying up all the wrecked 10s that are for sale in the classifieds! Bound to be worth good money down the road.

Price went up then. They told me $700 since they only sell the knuckle attached to the rotor and control arms. Plus you have to replace both sides at the same time = $1400. Somebody on here should start buying up all the wrecked 10s that are for sale in the classifieds! Bound to be worth good money down the road.

Damn man, i guess supply went way down and demand is high. Weird, they sent me just the knuckle, nothing else attached. Beats sitting on a Dodge backorder for 6 months though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back