Need a test drive...

Cabvipercrew

Reaction score
Hello all, I am new the forum... I have been driving a o2 Denali for the last 4 years, and have been more than satisfied with it. Although I have always felt like I was driving something very "common" My last car was a 96 impala ss, which I loved... I was a part of a forum like this one wich I thought was very cool, and was drawn to the community feeling it gave. i guess I enjoyed having a car that people wanted to bull**** about and I didn't see every day,and of coarse raw horse power!!, and when You do see another, you always get the subtle head nod, ya know? Anyway..... I have been wanting a pickup for while for camping and light loads and what not, And I ran across this beast of a pick up! Now I got the bug, just what I need a impractical truck!i live Seattle and it dose snow here a little, butt only a cpl days a year, and I go across our pass for the holidays and I might need to rent something then. butt I still want one real bad. I want the 05 crew in black with less than 50000 mi for less than 22500 in price. I found one two hours from me butt was wondering in any members liver near Milwaukie OR? And might check it out for me?

I will find the right one soon enough and look forward to chatting about my new toy with others who give a ****, cuz my wife sure don't! Lol

Cheers!
-Charles

If it is that truck the soonest I'll be driving on 205 past Milwaukie is next weekend I could stop by and check it out if no one else does but I'm not sure when I'll be going by it might not be until late so they could be closed.

yes sir, thats the one.

I didn't even see that post, I'll do my best to go take a drive in it but I doubt there's any major issues, 39K miles isn't very bad at all, at worst it could be due for some maintenance, some of which the dealer may have already done. I'll go talk to them and ask all the same questions I normally would when I buy a car. I'll try and get you a copy of the carfax, service records etc as well.

@ Cabvipercrew
Sorry man but I never got a chance to go look at it tonight. Whenever I do get over there I'll let you know though.

Did anyone else ever go check it out?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back