Need help. Family issue.

l3it3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sister is going through a difficult time and it is making her life.. shall we say, "interesting". I can't get much more specific about it than that, but I need to know if anyone needs an interior designer! She's excellent and has completely redesigned her entire home, and has corporate experience as well. I'm not in a financial situation to help her as I have house payments and two kids of my own, but if anyone could either hire her for some design work, or reffer people to her, that would be AWESOME. Please contact me for more info.

Thanks.

-Chris

FYI, she's in the Baltimore area.

Where is she located at?

What's her contact info or how do people reach her? I will send it to a few friends in the area.

Bone said:
What's her contact info or how do people reach her? I will send it to a few friends in the area.
Thanks, I'll PM some info to you. I'm kinda acting as her 'agent' for the moment as this is all rather sudden!

Sorry Chris, I don't know anyone in that area.

If she is still in need after the first of the year I could probably send some money by then.

Let me know.

Silverback said:
Sorry Chris, I don't know anyone in that area.

If she is still in need after the first of the year I could probably send some money by then.

Let me know.

:rock: You are the man, always putting yourself out there!! I appreciate it, however, I think that for now, any refferences would be more valuable to her for building a future. She's 8 years older than I, and has always looked after me, I want to try and return the favor and help her for once. :dontknow:

Thanks again for all the support so far

Back