need help with more goodies!!!!

hemibates

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O.K. just got an $850.00 bonus and its ready to be blown. Need some help with ideas. Thinking more performance but am open to cosmetic. ( i.e. viper emblems for front grill about to order) any and all advise wanted please. Check my sig for current mods.:D :rock:

mods:

hemibates said:
O.K. just got an $850.00 bonus and its ready to be blown. Need some help with ideas. Thinking more performance but am open to cosmetic. ( i.e. viper emblems for front grill about to order) any and all advise wanted please. Check my sig for current mods.:D :rock:
Blacked-out headlights, Led tailights, & 3rd brakelight! Look bitchin on silver truck!!!:burnout:

Line lock from Justin
Small nitrous system
Are you cat delete?
CAI from Justin looks great
B&M Shifter
1 - 2 Lowering kit from Stinker
Don't forget VTCOA Shirts for you and the little lady.
Full tank of gas !!!

Just do it!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Last edited:
rlgallert said:
Blacked-out headlights, Led tailights, & 3rd brakelight! Look bitchin on silver truck!!!:burnout:

Yeah I have my paint gut going to make a viper decal and them paint over it then remove it and clear it so you see viper every time i hit brakes!!

FATJACK said:
Line lock from Justin
Small nitrous system
Are you cat delete?
CAI from Justin looks great
B&M Shifter
1 - 2 Lowering kit from Stinker
Don't forget VTCOA Shirts for you and the little lady.
Full tank of gas !!!

Just do it!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Yep cat delete. What is line lock?

make it go faster or traction mods

these truck already look good, make it go faster

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back