need help

payansrt10

Reaction score
i want to put and srt-10 seats and differential to a 97 dodge its and ss/t wich i wanted to start working on but i wanted to ask first so feel free to give your opinion or any ideas in mind

I sold a stock set of SRT-10 seats to a guy in Humbolt County who installed them in a Dodge Ram 4 x 4 Rock Crawler show truck. He was real happy with them.

Not sure what to say about the differential - unless you have one laying around I think they are pretty pricey and are a one of a kind thing with big giant breaks (as you know) that alot of wheels don't fit on. The spider gears can be a pain to change if you don't have the right tools. Just food for thought :)

Last edited:
payansrt10 said:
i want to put and srt-10 seats and differential to a 97 dodge its and ss/t wich i wanted to start working on but i wanted to ask first so feel free to give your opinion or any ideas in mind

seats shouldnt be a problem , on the rear axle take some measurements and get with Venom Power, I think he still has one for sale

ok I'll buy the seats and I'll just an idea if I went all out viper engine an granny from a quad cab would that fit? Or would I be better off with a 6.1hemi?

send a pm to G_T he is the process of doing that now I believe bro, he could definitly point you in the right direction

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back