Need one fog light.

speedaddict

Reaction score
Like the title says, if you have one around the garage let me know.

Which one? Not sure if they are "location specific"... I just picked up a set and only need one of them.... Passenger side is the one I need to change... let me know.

How hard are they to change ? One of mine has water inside and looks horrible.Aren't they supposed to have a vent on top and a drain on bottom to prevent this ? possibilities of warranty covering this ? :dontknow:

Haven't looked at mine, but I hope its easier than my 2004 Durango. On that you have to pull the whole nose fashia off.:(

NBT said:
Which one? Not sure if they are "location specific"... I just picked up a set and only need one of them.... Passenger side is the one I need to change... let me know.

Hey bro. I need the driver side, let me know how much will you let it go for??

mosrt10 said:
Haven't looked at mine, but I hope its easier than my 2004 Durango. On that you have to pull the whole nose fashia off.:(

Don't scare me man.

I'm pretty sure changing the fog light housing will be a chore. What's wrong with it that makes you need to replace it?

Azmal said:
I'm pretty sure changing the fog light housing will be a chore. What's wrong with it that makes you need to replace it?

Its broken. I dont know how it happened:dontknow: went to the car wash and it was all shattered.

to change the fog light most likely you will have to first remove the skid plate located under the truck, I recommend you jack up the front end and make sure its secure so it doesnt fall (god forbid). Next you will see that the fog light is mounted to the frame of the truck with 3 10MM bolts, 1 on the outside towards the fender of the truck and 2 on the inside. Disconnect the fog light light bulb and remove the 3 10mm bolts. Swap the fog light and place back and your good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back