Need some emergency help guys!

phunny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay here's the deal. My truck was keyed down the left side and someone put some kind of clear coat eating acid on my hood. Got the scratches all buffed out and wanted to wait to have the hood fixed until the Rx-7 project was finished. But as you all know plans change, I received a call from my best friend who is getting married this Sunday and he wanted to know if he could borrow my truck for his wedding and pictures... So I scramble, find a place to paint it right now, and find out that I'm a victim of identity theft... I'm living on credit cards until it's all straightened out. My point is they want over $200 to get and install the "Viper Powered" hood decals. That is just more than I can spend on those for the next couple weeks until everything is back to normal. Can anyone lead to in the right direction or have any tucked away I can buy. I swear I'll make it up to you.

Thanks a lot guys,
Charlie

You pissed someone off :dontknow: Sucks either way.
I can't help you on the badges, but I know some people have found them a bit cheaper through a vendor I believe.

the hood decals I can do for $60 each shipped bud, they usually keep them in stock for me , but I would have to check

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
the hood decals I can do for $60 each shipped bud, they usually keep them in stock for me , but I would have to check

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

allright phunny this is gonna cut close, so send me your address, CC number , I got to leave right now to go get them and get them out today buddy

Once again tony coming thu..... :rock: :rock: :rock:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Tony is the man!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

phunny I did want to tell ya bo I added $5 for priority mail which was $4.85 I think , but they told me if I did jsut reg mail it may or may not get there in tiem ,but with priority it def should, oh and if you get a chance pm me your email addy, that way I can send you your reciept buddy:)

5_0_BAIT said:
Hey Tony, If I ever get money again, I promise to give it to you for mods. You are THE MAN!!!!
THANKS BRO, your def good people, your gonna be fine buddy, I see really good things in your future;) :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back