Need some help guys

RAMDUDE

DOGFATHER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'm looking for black lug nuts for the truck ?

I seen a bunch on ebay for a dodge ram, but they seem to have different sizes in different auctions.

whats the size I need for a stock style lug nut ?

And I have a carrier out of a 06 srt ram, looking for 4.56 gears. wheres the best place to buy them.

thanks

Hank sent me a link for some lug covers. they are like 15 bucks. and new lugs are like 80-100 bucks. cant even notice the covers until you get up on them.

maybe he will jusmp in and post the link cuz i lost mine. but a good idea

Dude you should have a thread checker where you work. take one off and check the threads and use a tape measure for the shank.

yes i searched ebay, it came up with bunch of kinds tho, 1/2, 9/16 I didnt know which one it was, plus I want the oem style lugs.

they are 9/16. don't remember the threads per inch.

Patrick @ Avondale can hook ya up with stockers:rock:

They need to be tapered to properly hold the rim in place. Dodge part# would be the best reference

Simple solution! Have the stockers Powdercoated! Or buy some stockers To have done. Usually you can get same day service powdercoating them ;)

Simple solution! Have the stockers Powdercoated! Or buy some stockers To have done. Usually you can get same day service powdercoating them ;)

been there, done that....powdercoat strips off when torquing the lugs down.......here's a quick fix and i strongly recommend them. our trucks use the CL-93's.

ColorLugs™ | Black and Colored Covers for your Lug Nuts or Lug Bolts | Products

here's a pic of mine....

349.jpg

hankthetank said:
just an option for ya......cool:rock:

Oh shit!! The ogre actually has some good automotive advice. Good boy!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back