1.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 65
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 45
#1 looks to ricey! #2 i could see them on a black SRT-10 and looking nice!

sweet thx you 2. I think im gonna order them, when they say professional installation recomened is it gonna be a bitch to do?? looks like the stock plugs plug into the headlight or am i wrong??

Definitely number two:rock: :rock:

I also would go with the second ones but I'm a lil bias..
7 StolnSRT-10 Nose.JPG
lukedovichak said:
sweet thx you 2. I think im gonna order them, when they say professional installation recomened is it gonna be a bitch to do?? looks like the stock plugs plug into the headlight or am i wrong??
If they're anything like mine... the lights and turn signals are plug and go, but the Halo's and LED's will need to be wired by you or the installer. Even though they say 'Completelly plug and play". The wiring I did myself...was not hard.

Edit:I took a closer look at the ones you're getting. The parking/turn signal light(the ambers), you just use your exisiting ones. It looks like the Halo's and LED's are plug and go with the headlights.. but they look like they will only come on when yer headlights are on(From what I can see, I don't see how they would light up seperate from the headlights). That is ok but on mine they were not combined. I wired the Halos and LED's to my parking lights(the ambers), seperate from the headlights. I can turn on just my parking lights and the Halo's and LED's come on without the headlights.

Last edited:
thanks stony prayer, and portland! I just ordered them! :) woohooo

Last edited:
Definitely number 2 but definitely seal them before the install. I'm on my second set because I didn't seal the first ones.

what do you mean seal them?? like put an extra bead around the housing or what??

Exactly. They come poorly sealed and putting a bead of silicone will serve as insurance against water intrusion.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back