Need some input here..

kyle's srt10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So the stickers on the bedsides of the CE leave them or take them off?:dontknow: It was an easy decision on the NR cause those stickers just looked dumb IMHO:D
Whitetruck001-2.jpg

I think it look cleaner with out the sticker. But that's just me.

The only thing I would change on that truck appearance wise would be that tacky ass sticker

I think you should leave them for collective value. . And also let me know if you want the calipers its been over a month and i pm you a week ago.

505'sFastestViper. said:
i like it...but then again most mexicans like stickers and flames and curb feelers and dingleberries and fake social security numbers

word! :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

Leave it. Then Tards wont ask you if it is hemi :p Like others have said the CE stickers do look good:rock: :rock: :rock: Also before you sell this one Ill trade ya:p :aetsch: CE is my next one (unmolested;) ):itsme:

DevilDawg3097 said:
Leave it. Then Tards wont ask you if it is hemi :p Like others have said the CE stickers do look good:rock: :rock: :rock: Also before you sell this one Ill trade ya:p :aetsch: CE is my next one (unmolested;) ):itsme:

I'll have this one until I get a GTS!!:D I've always been a truck guy so it may be awhile:) The CE pulls some ''G's'' 1st-3rd so I'm happy for now:aetsch:

kyle's srt10 said:
I'll have this one until I get a GTS!!:D I've always been a truck guy so it may be awhile:) The CE pulls some ''G's'' 1st-3rd so I'm happy for now:aetsch:
I wanted to trade the truck in for a 99:eek: They gave it to me for the day:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Im sorry I thought vettes rode like shit, if the viper wasnt fast I would put it in that class. IMO for a dd (which is what I was use it for like the truck) no go for me. It's worse then riding a horse for 5hrs on the roads out here. :aetsch:

REPOMAN1 said:
I think you should leave them for collective value. . And also let me know if you want the calipers its been over a month and i pm you a week ago.

I think that was thrown out the window awhile ago:dontknow: :aetsch:

viperhauler said:
remove it...

no...wait...

leave it...

so when i get mine with white wheels...they will know who's is who's:D

You know I keep wondering about the white wheels. I just think it would be to much:dontknow: I also thought doing them in white or black with the inserts in blue like the stripes:dontknow: What you think Dan:)

silversnake said:
word! :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

chengo :p

it looks good with it but i think u will think it looks naked without it at least thats how i felt when my stripes were off

I been thinking the same....if I ever sale or Trade my CE it will be either for the GTS or SRT-10 Convertible

kyle's srt10 said:
You know I keep wondering about the white wheels. I just think it would be to much:dontknow: I also thought doing them in white or black with the inserts in blue like the stripes:dontknow: What you think Dan:)
I had the same idea just cant picture if it would be too much white:dontknow: OR white wheels and anodized blue lugnuts?

kyle's srt10 said:
you do what you want....

if i copy it...i'll just say i said it first:motz: :motz:

:D :D

kyle's srt10 said:
I think that was thrown out the window awhile ago:dontknow: :aetsch:

I'm with ya on that one also. Maybe order some new ones to keep in case a new owner cares :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back