Need to Vent

RedRamRules

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to work this morning in my daily driver (96 acura tl), heard a noise and wondered what it was. Got home to discover I had a missing belt (for A/C compressor) and one of my pistons was shot. Gah I hate having shit break! :mad:

I dont even want to know how much. :argh:

RedRamRules said:
Went to work this morning in my daily driver (96 acura tl), heard a noise and wondered what it was. Got home to discover I had a missing belt (for A/C compressor) and one of my pistons was shot. Gah I hate having shit break! :mad:

I dont even want to know how much. :argh:

I feel your pain today! :rock:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8000&page=7

AWDisuzu said:
that sux dude! how did a piston go bad???
Beats me. I look at the # 4 piston, the spark plug wire is 1/2" above the rest. Don't think its cuz of the missing belt, but you never know :(

RedRamRules said:
Beats me. I look at the # 4 piston, the spark plug wire is 1/2" above the rest. Don't think its cuz of the missing belt, but you never know :(

:confused::confused::confused:

Spark plug wire?! So the piston shoved the plug up so bad, it caused the threads in the head to give, and push the plug up!!?? Geez man, sounds bad..

Good luck Juan...might want to look for a cheap car with a good motor in the trader.

-Red

You will need more than a piston and a belt. Sorry for the bad luck but it is trashed.
Good Luck Man !

My daily driver (e 350) is in the shop getting 5ooo lbs leaf springs put on each side. Wore out the stockers selling too much grease. Airfreighting them to Maui? Only $1150!!!! Springs were $1400 !!! Dont you wish you lived in paradise too? LOL

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back