need your guys opinion on my engine bay color

i think lime green it is guys thanks for the help with my decision

Electric blue or lime green! Then you need to paint your calipers to match. Powdercoat your rims black, and either debadge or paint your emblems black. Some nightrunner headlights, and black grill inserts would really help too! :)

Dustin1515 said:
Ok so my truck is that 06 charcoal grey color and im having jmb performance do my powdercoating what color do you guys think would look good with my paintjob? i was thinking cast iron with clear metalic 2nd stage? but my mind is open to opinions heres the color chart

http://www.jmbperformance.com/colorchart.html
I have this color JMB in my truck looks great, much more integrated than the mopar silver.

I've got the lime green stuff, looks very close to the Dodge SnakeSkin color.
Justin and his Dad do superior work.

jmb2.jpg

motor3.jpg

Older pics, before cleaning and completed install.

Carshow020.jpg

Carshow019.jpg

To get rid of the rest of the red and such on the truck, I painted the calipers black. I went with a black mesh grille and the black shroud headlights. I debadged the red and black "Powered" off the hood, leaving the silver Viper, which looks terrific.

Last edited:
eddie102870 said:
now get the intake done in green too.

For a very long time I was looking into polishing options, but this summer I'll be doing something with it. Thought about the silver on it to maintain a little contrast.

Been thinking about some clean airbrush themes as well, just as example:

0_IMAG0191.jpg

TBH, I didn't like the way that Justin's catchcan lines were structured. It was really thin silicone hose and I didn't have enough of it to reach around on the 04, cause I removed the mess of factory hard plastic piping that runs under the intake. That was a very temporary solution until I rerouted with heater hose (Which GriffSRT has done as well). Tony also dabbles in a stainless kit that is on my list of fun things that I can't afford.

i wouldnt use silver, green ghost flames would be the shit on that intake.

eddie102870 said:
i wouldnt use silver, green ghost flames would be the shit on that intake.

Yeah, there's an idea :)

I just like how clean Justin's looks with the Orange and Silver, so I was going Green and Silver.

nx.jpg

Where can I get this visual mod

BriteCrawler said:
I've got the lime green stuff, looks very close to the Dodge SnakeSkin color.
Justin and his Dad do superior work.

jmb2.jpg

motor3.jpg

Older pics, before cleaning and completed install.

Carshow020.jpg

Carshow019.jpg

To get rid of the rest of the red and such on the truck, I painted the calipers black. I went with a black mesh grille and the black shroud headlights. I debadged the red and black "Powered" off the hood, leaving the silver Viper, which looks terrific.

Can some one help me by telling me where I can get the black plastic that located in the pictures at the back of the engine bay, just under the wipers. It goes completely across the engine bay. Rudolph

Sigma-Wildcat said:
Can some one help me by telling me where I can get the black plastic that located in the pictures at the back of the engine bay, just under the wipers. It goes completely across the engine bay. Rudolph

if the '06's are like the '04 & '05's, there should be a fuzzy strip goin across there.

if so, remove the plastic thumb tacks that hold it in place. reinstall the thumb tacks & wipe clean

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Sigma-Wildcat said:

Just take that nasty cloth stuff off and that's what's behind it;) Takes about 5 minutes..

Found this in a search today:

Wholly crap, i was thinking of going orange like justin...but this is BAD ASS. You got pics of the exterior with those emblems? Also I want that Air intake with the metal tube (it would have to metal to be powder coated) where and how much?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back