Need your opinion!

Shaggy

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for sometime and I need your guys opinion on this.

I have been thinking of starting an all classified site that members/people can go to and list their cars/trucks/parts/atv/motorcycles for sale. Basically what my forum network consists of. Do you think you and the members here and on my other forums would add their vehicles/parts up for sale there too? With members always wanting to sell things, another place to advertise it wouldn't hurt right? I know there is alot of other options out there, so I was curious if yet another classified site would be something you would use?

I wouldn't want to replace the classifieds we have here, just wanted to see if members would be interested in placing their add on another site as well.

What do you guys think and I want your honest opinions? Would you use the new classified site to list the item you were selling?

I think for the set-10 parts its hard to find stuff for this type of vehicle.
So for the few parts that are out there for sale would be a pain in the butt to have to weed through a ton of other crap just to find one or two things for sale .

Just go to eBay in the part section and put in Dodge srt-10 viper ram truck and you get a ton of crap that has nothing to do with a 10 .
now for other stuff it might work .

:dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::dito::vroam::shakehands:
I think for the set-10 parts its hard to find stuff for this type of vehicle.
So for the few parts that are out there for sale would be a pain in the butt to have to weed through a ton of other crap just to find one or two things for sale .

Just go to eBay in the part section and put in Dodge srt-10 viper ram truck and you get a ton of crap that has nothing to do with a 10 .
now for other stuff it might work .

It is not a bad idea. I for one would be browsing it on a regular basis. These trucks are unique and they are getting bought and sold quite regular now by young people. anyone wanting to do some mods could find parts on a specialty site(without the debris from Ebay) as well as us older members could sell our junk to these youngsters.

Shaggy, I think some missed your point...

I think the overall concept is a good one. Having a secondary source in which to sell what you have will give a the seller a bigger audience. There is no doubt that some folks will have no use for such a thing and really... who cares.

Shaggy, I think some missed your point...

I think the overall concept is a good one. Having a secondary source in which to sell what you have will give a the seller a bigger audience. There is no doubt that some folks will have no use for such a thing and really... who cares.

Exactly. Its not going to be forum based. You will be able to search Dodge SRT-10 and find everything that is tagged as SRT-10. The site I am thinking of is a normal classified site, similar to something like autotrader.

two things:

1.) since you own so many forums, this would be a massive "cross polination" of sorts and i think this could benefit a lot of people (and the only reason i think it could benefit)
2.) do you have the time to devote to it? if the answer is yes, then i think you could make a good go of it...

I like the idea, like an automotive based craigslist.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back