Needing a new set of tires

Ylw-Fvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who's got the best deal on tires for the truck? I want something inexpensive that rides decent. Anyone have any suggestions. I also think I am going to be replacing the clutch soon any suggestions there?
Thanks in advance,
Mark

someone just posted Kuhmos at Tirerack for 114.00 ea..

I recently put on my 3rd set of tires.....went with Yokohama Parada Spec X and love them...........not cheap but nothing about our trucks is or will be.

oldguy

jtsdad13 said:
got some generals a couple months back. ride great, look good, and always a decent price.
:dito: :dito: :dito:

I had Kumhos on my BELOVED.................................moment of silence......................... And they were great I went with 305/45/22

They filled the wheel well better and rode great. 600 installed.

DSC00074.jpg

god i miss that truck.........................................

off topic, but my buddy pulled up next to me. We hit it off the line i had to pedal it out of the hole but I was SUPER dissapointed as his stock 10 was at my front wheel...................................... damn sh#t transmission.................................................................... :)

Thanks for the input. I think I will give the Kuhmo's a try. They can't ride any worse than the stock tires did. I can't complain to much got almost 28k miles on them.

Still luvin' my Generals but for the price I'd have to check out those Kumhos.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back