neurofibromatosis

devildog02 said:
shes home!! everything went great! and she is already yelling at me to do all kinds of crap, get me this, mow the yard, i want to watch soaps, she's ok!!:D :D :p Thanks everyone!!:rock:

Selah...........

D

Thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers. Its means so much to me.

Like Bill said I have a genetic disorder called Neurofibromatosis which casuses tumor like growths (neurofibromas) to grow along nerve endings. I have tons of them and for the most part they are harmless. I just have to watch for the ones that are in problem spots or that are fast growing because the bigger they get the more they will affect the nerves. So I had 4 small growths removed that seemed like they could be a problem if not removed. It was now or never because I am going off my parents insurence on my birthday this month. ;(

I am doing pretty good sice surgery. One of the tumors was on the top of my foot so my foot is pretty swollen still and it hurts a little to walk on and I had one on my bottom which makes it hard to sit. BUT luckely my night and shinning armor took two days of vacation the day of, and after my surgery and he has been taking excellent care of me..He is so good to me and I am so lucky to have him!!!!!
bestboyfriend.gif

Devildog02's_Passenger said:
Thank you all so much for all your thoughts and prayers. Its means so much to me.

Like Bill said I have a genetic disorder called Neurofibromatosis which casuses tumor like growths (neurofibromas) to grow along nerve endings. I have tons of them and for the most part they are harmless. I just have to watch for the ones that are in problem spots or that are fast growing because the bigger they get the more they will affect the nerves. So I had 4 small growths removed that seemed like they could be a problem if not removed. It was now or never because I am going off my parents insurence on my birthday this month. ;(

I am doing pretty good sice surgery. One of the tumors was on the top of my foot so my foot is pretty swollen still and it hurts a little to walk on and I had one on my bottom which makes it hard to sit. BUT luckely my night and shinning armor took two days of vacation the day of, and after my surgery and he has been taking excellent care of me..He is so good to me and I am so lucky to have him!!!!!
bestboyfriend.gif

God bless ya, kiddo......

Be well and may His angels protect you......:rock:

D

Good news! Glad you're doing well, are you sure the one on your Butt isn't Bill:dontknow: :dontknow: :D ;) ;)

Great new's, and Gods Speed on your recovery.

Sorry I have not responded to this sooner, but with the vacation and such, I just ran across this.

Glad to hear all is well and back to normal.

Take care kids.:rock:

good news. william will miake someone a good wife one day.:D

God's speed in your recovery.

You are very important to us.

Roy

Back