Never Say Never

ram_vs_cougar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man i did the unthinkable and what I said i would never do.

I guess its true when they say never say never because you never know, you just may do it. I said I was never going back to grad school after I graduated from school (Im good at it but dont have a passion for school what so ever) and low and behold im back in grad-school pursuing a masters in EE.

Here's the big one I said I would never ever ever eva eva eva eva eva get rid of the 10 and low and behold I did. I really didn't want to but got a really good deal on a ram 3500 i had been looking at and didn't want to pass it up. I can see myself getting another 10 one day or perhaps a viper if i continue to grind in school and the work force and the ole horses win a couple of races etc etc. I will post up pics of the new rig on tomorrow and also a few parts for sale. Dont bash me up too bad for selling out. I will deff continue to hang around because i am a viper fanatic!!

Man i did the unthinkable and what I said i would never do.

I guess its true when they say never say never because you never know, you just may do it. I said I was never going back to grad school after I graduated from school (Im good at it but dont have a passion for school what so ever) and low and behold im back in grad-school pursuing a masters in EE.

Here's the big one I said I would never ever ever eva eva eva eva eva get rid of the 10 and low and behold I did. I really didn't want to but got a really good deal on a ram 3500 i had been looking at and didn't want to pass it up. I can see myself getting another 10 one day or perhaps a viper if i continue to grind in school and the work force and the ole horses win a couple of races etc etc. I will post up pics of the new rig on tomorrow and also a few parts for sale. Dont bash me up too bad for selling out. I will deff continue to hang around because i am a viper fanatic!!

Damn bro,Hope all is well.

Damn , there goes another.

Glad it worked out and you got what you wanted... now what you got for sale!:D

Sorry to see you sell friend. Glad your boosting your education though. :congrats:

Glad it worked out and you got what you wanted... now what you got for sale!:D

Not a whole lot. Was going to make a thread will everything listed

New-Rotors
New-Brake pads
Used but looks new-LED tail lights
Barely used (twice) SCT

Used-Head lights (H1 bulbs)
New/used-LEDs for headlight
Used-HID kit (need to return back to original) i had to splice some wires for my set up.

FATJACK said:
Beautiful truck, whatcha gonna be towing with it?

A house.
That thing is a monster.

Beautiful truck, whatcha gonna be towing with it?

When i get back to LA i will be pulling horses, equipment (bob-cat, excavator, tractor etc etc) and if i get all the info i need i can do hot shot as well.:rock::rock:

I would say "you back to Tennessee" lol LMAO but i want to see you put down some good times at the Southern truck shoot out if you still going.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back