New 10 in Tx

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I have that Battle Flag stiker on my rear glass! COME AND TAKE IT! ( Just dont get caught! I will shoot yer ass!)

1961-tq-plate-005.jpg

Looks good, but why buy 1 for 1 time use or are you going to do more Viper motors?

Looks good, but why buy 1 for 1 time use or are you going to do more Viper motors?

It's not for one time use, he'll probably do Ironheads next engine too. :D

Pete, there's lots of talk out there about needing to assemble our engines on a table vs on a stand. If that is true, wouldn't boring & honing need to be done the same way?

I recently bought my 10 and joined the VTCOA. I've ask a couple of questions and the members here are quick to help. I appreciate that a lot. Carfax says my RC '06 10 came from GA originally. I purchased it from a 69 year old gentleman in NJ. It's got right under 30.000 miles on it and totally stock. I did put a CAI on it. I was thinking about selling it to buy a used Viper car but I called that off and started planning mods for my truck. I sent my pcm to the viper store in FL for a reprogram for my 93 octane build. I've a custom Comp Cam coming with 224 and 230 @ .050 ground on a 114 degree lobe spread. I'll have some Diamond pistons .005 over 10 to 1, good rods, valve springs, bearings, etc. by the end of the month. I'll be doing everything at my shop in Beaumont TX and can post pics of the machine work and assembly. I found out there are over 30 VTCOA 10's in TX and would like to invite them to visit if they are ever near Beaumont. I'm about 80 miles from Houston. Thanks, Mark:D:D

Sounds like a fun plan! keep the pics coming and keep us updated!! :rock: and welcome from Arizona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back