new 5.0 beat me by 8 truck lengths

silversnake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but only because it was a very bumpy street so i didnt got on it:p, barely got to 70-75mph then let off , (i will loose a race before putting my self and others in danger;) ), we then got on a three lane street with fairly new asphalt, we went from a 30 roll and i got the jump spinning thru first and second then a very loud bark on third(gotta love my xmetal shifter:rock: ) i had to let off a bit on second gear because the truck started going sideways:burnout: , i had about 2 truck lengths from the start and the gap keept growing all the way to 125-130 then i let off. oh yeah and this was a brand new 5.0 still had the window stiker on:D

but only because it was a very bumpy street so i didnt got on it:p, barely got to 70-75mph then let off , (i will loose a race before putting my self and others in danger;) ), we then got on a three lane street with fairly new asphalt, we went from a 30 roll and i got the jump spinning thru first and second then a very loud bark on third(gotta love my xmetal shifter:rock: ) i had to let off a bit on second gear because the truck started going sideways:burnout: , i had about 2 truck lengths from the start and the gap keept growing all the way to 125-130 then i let off. oh yeah and this was a brand new 5.0 still had the window stiker on:D

great kill :rock::burnout::congrats:

wait......

the head line says the stang got ya by 8 truck lengths????

i did, twice

whats i missin????

"i had about 2 truck lengths from the start and the gap keept growing all the way to 125-130 then i let off."

He said that after he got to a nice street they went at it from a 30mph role

oh ok. :rock:

on the rough street the stang kept goin & he played it safe & smart. did not really count that one.:rock::burnout:

its been a really long month:mad:

silversnake, looks like you been around here for a while, so others mght know, but could u fill me in on ur mods. those new 50's are supposedto be runnin mid 12's out the factory. was the shitstang A/T?

Oh and GREAT kill. shitstangs are always good kills. especially my uncles. haahahahah

or that orange 427 that pulled up to me after i dogwalked his ass sayin "i think i hurt second" LMAO he blew out second. he said he was gunna limp home. he was a good sport about it though.LMFAO

Cant be, the new 5.0s are the fastest and quickest things made today bet that car does 10s with a k&n sticker!:p

nice! What are your moda and have you ever been to the track? If so what are your times?

Tell yall boyz the truth, I don't think SilverSnake has alot of mods. Maybe cold air, for sure a trick exhaust, and a tune, but I believe that's about it.:rock: So, hell yeah good kill!:congrats:

Tell yall boyz the truth, I don't think SilverSnake has alot of mods. Maybe cold air, for sure a trick exhaust, and a tune, but I believe that's about it.:rock: So, hell yeah good kill!:congrats:

hells yeah. great kill:rock::rock::rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back