new auto meater guages

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got these installed today, took a little while. There are alot of hidden charges when installing these thing. But i think they turned out good. Now i need to find a new place to put me cell phone.

Attachments

• 000_0662.JPG
    000_0662.JPG
    482.3 KB · Views: 121
  • 000_0663.JPG
    000_0663.JPG
    486.7 KB · Views: 140
I gott'a do something like that.:idea: I can't get anything to stay in that compartment for the first few seconds of driving anyway. I couldn't imagine putting a cell phone in there; it would bruise my "shifter hand".:D :burnout:

wow looks great!! very clean! are those guages a good idea to have when running NOS to be safe? how are they different from the stockers?

zex....

have seen that set up.....can you actually read them down there during a run....?

There really easy to read, but when i am running the truck i am mostly reading my Air/fuel ratio guage. But they look bad ass at night.

zex-srt10 said:
There really easy to read, but when i am running the truck i am mostly reading my Air/fuel ratio guage. But they look bad ass at night.

Whoops....missed the first pic with the other guages....well done....

Rice Eater said:
wow looks great!! very clean! are those guages a good idea to have when running NOS to be safe? how are they different from the stockers?

The safe one to have would be the wide band A/f guage. The other one will just let me know how hot the truck got after each run and let me know when the truck is cooled down.

They do look nice - Very clean looking install!:rock:

If I was planning on FI or Juice - I'd have 'em too!:top: :beer:

Hello, just wanna say as my first post that yes I am a ford truck man but I just love the red button trucks and thats why I wanted to sign up. But any ways awsome guages, they look nice.

srt10venomous has the same setup....
The last time we all met up, I was looking inside his truck and felt like I was looking at the cockpit of a space shuttle. Gauges and switches galore!
Nice setup though, looks menacing in an even meaner truck.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Zex has two red buttons!!! LOL

Can I have the gauges and without having the SC or Juice? They look so fricken cool!!

patrick

yeah you wouldn't even have to hook them up....call them and see if they have broken ones.....:D

Nowwhat said:
:D ................how about an empty NOS bottle in the bed....run a couple of lines into the bed rug and presto....:D

Sorry I just cant "fake" it in life. Same reason why I would never wear a fake Rolex or buy my Gf a fake designer bag. Gotta keep it real!

I will leave the empty NOS bottles to the import turds.

So you are saying a air fuel ratio gauge wont do me any good?

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back