NEW BRAKES ON W/ PICS

hcetzneb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got a break in the weather to put my brakes on.. What you guys think. The silver really comes through the wheels. Also i included pics of the power bleeder i use , you can bleed a complete brake system in under 5 min with one person. I replaced the line to with stinkers and the pads with ebc so the brakes are much improved over the 04 , almost put mamma throught the windsheild when i was beading them in.. Thanks for the parts tony ( when you send out my oil lines try to do it sober ):aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 129
  • Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 95
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    966.6 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 119
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 137
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 82
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 80
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 78
Last edited:
hcetzneb said:
Finally got a break in the weather to put my brakes on.. What you guys think. The silver really comes through the wheels. Also i included pics of the power bleeder i use , you can bleed a complete brake system in under 5 min with one person. I replaced the line to stinkers and the pads to ebc so the brakes are much improved over the 04 , almost put mamma throught the windsheild when i was beading them in.. Thanks for the parts tony ( when you send out my oil lines try to do it sober ):aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:
looks nice bro:rock:

sorry they done went out, under the influence of bud light:p

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
looks nice bro:rock:

sorry they done went out, under the influence of bud light:p

isnt that the best influence.... :dontknow:

I guess i need to put on some headlight covers or maybe some fuzzy dice to get more feed back

That is some good lookin brakes. Come do mine now. No bud light, I drink tequila.

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I sent you the fuzzy dice bro:D

Tony i got the whole redneck kit the fuzzy dice, stained wife beater, and the glue on mullet.. i just cant get that mullet on right:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Did you swap out 04 front calipers for 05/06? Nice job and the finishes are nice as well. Are you going to paint the rotor hat surfaces (not the mating surface for the wheel)?

FastRam said:
Did you swap out 04 front calipers for 05/06? Nice job and the finishes are nice as well. Are you going to paint the rotor hat surfaces (not the mating surface for the wheel)?

Ya did the 05/06 swap. I was going to put on some cross drilled rotors but when they came back from being cryoed they got warped :dontknow: so i will be replacing the rotors soon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back