new car and driver is out viper vs zr1

When they run the new viper at the (ring) it will be faster than the old acr...witch the old acr was faster than the zr1 anyway...then who knows about a new acr version???...Im not scared!!!

I saw the video, Autoblog has been questioning it because out of every car review of the new Viper C&D is the only one who seems to have a problem with it and like Ralph Gilles pointed out, something to the effect of "They've never been able to handle the Viper"..... The fact that they refer to it as a redneck Lambo numerous times pretty much devoids it of any credibility.

I find car and driver is a joke!! They always favor the vette and think its the car of the century!! We all know the Viper is KING! And I totally agree that they can't handle it!!
Get the guy from Top Gear to compare them, then you will get the truth!! That show is hilarious and awesome!!

I find car and driver is a joke!! They always favor the vette and think its the car of the century!! We all know the Viper is KING! And I totally agree that they can't handle it!!
Get the guy from Top Gear to compare them, then you will get the truth!! That show is hilarious and awesome!!

The fastest car to run the track on the American Top Gear was the Viper ACR. The Corvette ZR1 came in second I believe. It's the episode where the ZR1 took on a Ferrari (I forget which model). I think the Ferrari ended up with the 4th or 5th best time on their track. But I agree, get the new Viper on Top Gear with a professional driver. Car&Driver is just a bunch of journalists who get to test drive nice cars.

Chevy Corvette Z06 vs. Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR, Nissan GT-R, Porsche 911 GT2 Comparison Tests - Page 3 - Car and Driver

This entire review of the Viper ACR basically is them talking about how scary it is. No shit Sherlock, it's a Viper ACR! A street legal race car! What were you expecting? Find someone with big boy pants to do your reviews!

Exactly! Every review I read from them which is very few. They remind me of the guy driving the Camry who thinks he's billy bad-@$$ riding peoples @$$ and driving like a douche. They get in a real car and don't understand "Why does this car get sideways when I press the gas down, is it broken?"

I stop reading C&D years ago..never could get past all of their freaking ads anyway. Bunch of desk jockies who stumble over one another to drive something most of us can only dream about...my money on the Viper and it's future.

The new vett stole some ideas from the old Supra & the GTR. I don't like it.

Exactly! Every review I read from them which is very few. They remind me of the guy driving the Camry who thinks he's billy bad-@$$ riding peoples @$$ and driving like a douche. They get in a real car and don't understand "Why does this car get sideways when I press the gas down, is it broken?"

Your analogy is great. Good stuff...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back