new cd player

IronAffliction

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i have a question put in a aftermarket deck from car toys they did the install. My sub does not work the installer told me it wont work with an after market deck is this true? Oh ya and the reason for the new deck my 4 year old son put some change in the cd player and i didnt know the next day it burned up

So i have a question put in a aftermarket deck from car toys they did the install. My sub does not work the installer told me it wont work with an after market deck is this true? Oh ya and the reason for the new deck my 4 year old son put some change in the cd player and i didnt know the next day it burned up

Did ya spank him or give him a big hug? Your 4 year old son, not the nut installer at Car Toys.

Its not true. The 10 I have now has an aftermarket head unit, backup camera in it, sub works great!

and...coins in the cd player...that's a first! gotta love 'dem kids!!!

Now I know where those pictures came from! The no bus message is gone off the cluster and the warning lights are out now?

Lightning killer You still have the stock amp installed. When i told the installer the sub wasnt working he didnt even know there was a stock sub or amp

Last edited:
Ya my deck was 200 after install 750 because of parts and labor it took all these special parts and it had to be programmed they said only my volume works on the steering wheel the other buttons dont starting to piss me off and they put a mic right next to the hazards button looks not right doesn't the truck have a stock mic somewhere because of u connect?

Ya my deck was 200 after install 750 because of parts and labor it took all these special parts and it had to be programmed they said only my volume works on the steering wheel the other buttons dont starting to piss me off and they put a mic right next to the hazards button looks not right doesn't the truck have a stock mic somewhere because of u connect?

There's a microphone in my truck too. Its above the mirror tho, cant really notice it. $750 is a lot for only a $200 deck. If your not happy go back.

There's a microphone in my truck too. Its above the mirror tho, cant really notice it. $750 is a lot for only a $200 deck. If your not happy go back.

Im kind of passive agressive well ok a lot and i usually get screwed over and just piss and moan and do nothing about it but time to man up i wanna take it to another place and tell them whats going on and see what they say. I cant go back and complain about the sub not working if i know nothing about it or how it works but the other problems ya. I was shocked at the price too i was looking at a 600 dollar deck but man that would have been twice as much

Im kind of passive agressive well ok a lot and i usually get screwed over and just piss and moan and do nothing about it but time to man up i wanna take it to another place and tell them whats going on and see what they say. I cant go back and complain about the sub not working if i know nothing about it or how it works but the other problems ya. I was shocked at the price too i was looking at a 600 dollar deck but man that would have been twice as much

YES you can, its their industry, not yours, you paid for service, 750 is ludicrous for just a deck in the dash,

did you get a list of "these special parts"??

YES you can, its their industry, not yours, you paid for service, 750 is ludicrous for just a deck in the dash,

did you get a list of "these special parts"??

No went back today and explaind everything that was wrong dropping it off sat and they are gonna see what they can do so we will see

No went back today and explaind everything that was wrong dropping it off sat and they are gonna see what they can do so we will see

That's a start. I understand it can be awkward confronting someone about services, but your paying them for their expertise. Some places bank on you just leaving and accepting their crappy services.

Let us know how it goes Sat!

Got my truck back everything works perfect. They said that had to run a rca cable i think to get my sub to work what a bunch of retards but it all works now

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back