New dash?

dasbeiler

Reaction score
Anyone know a good source for a new dash?

I have just been a victim of the typical car prowlings that plague Seattle...the offender smashed in my passanger window, tore out the dash (breaking the clips and cracking it in the process), and took my KVT-696 reciever along with some other belongings of mine. The only thing that was left was pools of blood in the truck and down the door...must have punched through the window and busted his hand. The car was only left unattended for 2 hours and in broad daylight, man would I have LOVED to walk up to my truck and catch this guy in progress.

Talked with a officer that happened to be patrolling the street and he said he couldnt help me and that I needed to understand there are 20-40 car prowlings a day in seattle... WOW

call Paul with Don Scharf Automotive - 715 479 8597, Tell him Justin with the srt-10 in California referred you. Complete dash goes for about 1000.00 used but you can get just the top two pieces that you need + whatever internals you need bud

Try here....X 2 Builders in Illinois..!!!

x2builders.com

Last edited:
Thanks for all the referrals, definitely going to check them out. Is there differences between the 04-05 dash? I dont suppose I could get a 06 in would I? Sure would like that double-din...:drool:

04-05 are the same. As far as 06 goes thats a gamble lol but im sure with minor fab you can make it fit nicely. Might have to change the front door panels to make it all fit right

wasnt there a guy on here that fabs/sells double dins like the 06's for the 04-05s??

wasnt there a guy on here that fabs/sells double dins like the 06's for the 04-05s??

There is, but from the sounds of it, he needs the dash, not just the radio bezel. :dontknow:

There is, but from the sounds of it, he needs the dash, not just the radio bezel. :dontknow:

right, im just sayin that would be easier than trying to fab an 06 to fit. would be much easir and maybe even cheaper in the long run. depending on how hard it would be to fit an 06 dash in

To do the 06 dash, and do it right, he would need the whole dash, door panels, and center console. For him to do the console, he would also need to replace the seats. Wouldn't he?

There is, but from the sounds of it, he needs the dash, not just the radio bezel.
right, im just sayin that would be easier than trying to fab an 06 to fit. would be much easir and maybe even cheaper in the long run. depending on how hard it would be to fit an 06 dash in

May as well look into it while I have this going on, need to buy a new receiver so if I could do it in one shot... I'd like to know how to get a hold of this guy. :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back