New? Dodge iPod Integration Kit

This will work on 04's too, 04 and 05 radios are the same. The 6 disk is RBQ, the nav is RB4. Says they are still working on something for the 06's. Hopefully my dealer will have 1/2 a brain when I talk to them about this. I don't want to give up my Sirius to add the Ipod. I may have to sit down and figure that part out. My local dealer sounds alot like some on here... not exactly confidence inspiring.

Blakewilder said:
i have the RB4.....will this thing work on mine??

Yes it will. Do you have Sirius hooked up? If so you need to talk to the dealer about how/if they can let you keep both. Hopefully my dealer can do it rather than me having to try to figure it out. I HATE wiring.

Joe

hey everyone i ordered the kit yesterday it shipped out today and says i will recieve it tuesday even tho i chose ground shipping :D. i have just the 6cd changer RBQ if i get it ill install it tuesday evening ill post up pics on the install when i get it.

Last edited:
Good, after you do it maybe you can tell me how to get my stereo out so I can do it!!! I'm ordering mine tomorrow!!:D

they do ship out right away i am impressed for sure. already got the tracking number. i hope i dont break anything when i go to get the stereo out too. i have alot of cds tho it will be worth it my iPod 4 gig nano is just about full.

I got the 30 gig video one on Friday because of all my cd's, and I don't really like the FM transmitter, too much static! I'm hoping it will be clearer with the harness.

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Good, after you do it maybe you can tell me how to get my stereo out so I can do it!!! I'm ordering mine tomorrow!!:D
Pulling the HU in these trucks is easy....a few screws and she pops right out.
We have an aftermarket I Pod unit, the Drive and Play and are due to release a new 2nd Gen shortly that will do so many kick a$$ things, both units have Aux inputs for second audio input, ie sat.

im sure it will be i just like the fact that you dont need to even touch the iPod when it plugged in you can use all the reg. controls

as far as I know it will work on 04's you just need the aux output available. it will not work on 06's rams beacause of the CAN BUS system. give it time and they'll have one. you should see the next generation stereos... first arriving in the new sebring..it has an internal 20gb hard drive and usb plug. you just download your music to it. also can download pictures

bucke77 said:
as far as I know it will work on 04's you just need the aux output available. it will not work on 06's rams beacause of the CAN BUS system. give it time and they'll have one. you should see the next generation stereos... first arriving in the new sebring..it has an internal 20gb hard drive and usb plug. you just download your music to it. also can download pictures

wow thats cool, how it should be.

i was at best buy today and looking in the ipod/ satalite section and they have an adapter that is 24 bucks .. it basicaly goes from the aux device ipod/sat and then goes to where yoru antena goes into the radio and is like a inline device so whateve channel you tune your FM station it puts a 100% strong signal right into the antena imput on that station .. so no static has a chance to override your signal.. ... and thats not the 100% technical on it but i looked at it never asked anyquestions but thats what my take is on it .. by just takin a closer look...

My IPOD doo-hickey will be installed at the dealership here in Mesa on Friday!! I CANT WAIT!!!!:) I just hope that he puts it somewhere obscure, Cause that white cord sticks out like my Wifes azz in a Moo-Moo!!!!:D:D:D:D

Prof said:
Pics please Kris...

I cant they wont let me post pics that HUUUGGGEEEE!!!:D :star: :star:

Thank you, Thank you...I'll be here all night!!!:p :rock:

Sorry to dig up an older thread but I was just told by my dealership that because I have the RB4 radio w/navi that the ipod integrator was not available for my truck. Does anyone know if this is in fact true or has anyone gotten any different info?? :dontknow:

Thanks in advance for any help and/or info

:rock:

DB

Yes it is, tell them to look it up!!! My IPOD instruction booklet even has the directions on how to use it!!!:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Yes it is, tell them to look it up!!! My IPOD instruction booklet even has the directions on how to use it!!!:D

Thanks bro, can you tell me what dealership you got yours installed at, maybe if I put the 2 in contact with each other, between the 2 of them they can figure it out. But I stress the term "maybe"

Earnhardt Dodge in Mesa/Chandler, AZ!!! They were awesome, and maybe they can help you out!! Just 411 their AZZ!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back