New Dodge Truck Forum

yellowfever110

Reaction score
Hey gays & gals,
Not to take away from our forum here, but I wanted to pass on this new Dodge Forum website to all of us here. Awsome site.... When you sign up please put me down for a referrer. PLEASE! LOL... trying to get a gift certificate for some upgrades. THANKS!!!!

MY ID on that site: yellowfever110

www.thedodgetruckforum.com

yellowfever110 said:
Hey gays & gals,
Not to take away from our forum here, but I wanted to pass on this new Dodge Forum website to all of us here. Awsome site.... When you sign up please put me down for a referrer. PLEASE! LOL... trying to get a gift certificate for some upgrades. THANKS!!!!

Wow, you in cognito or something :dontknow: ;) ;) ;) :D

Thanks for the info :marchmellow:

FATJACK said:
Would make me feel cheap, like screwing around on the old lady.
You could at least sign up and give him a frickin referral so he can get some freebie stuff :dontknow: :D

why would i want to leave the best viper truck tech database & best bunch of guys & gals around ??? :dontknow:

answer: i wouldn't..... i've got the best right here. :rock:

moparracing said:
why would i want to leave the best viper truck tech database & best bunch of guys & gals around ??? :dontknow:

answer: i wouldn't..... i've got the best right here. :rock:
Did anyone say leave this place :dontknow: He just pointed out he could get some free stuff with some referrals is all :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)

Thanks and welcome, bro....

I barely have sufficient time and intellect to post here......... :dontknow:

D

Wifey said:
Did anyone say leave this place :dontknow: He just pointed out he could get some free stuff with some referrals is all :p :p :p ;) ;) ;)
i guess what i'm saying is i have no interest in joining a forum i have no intention of using......... :p ;)

moparracing said:
i guess what i'm saying is i have no interest in joining a forum i have no intention of using......... :p ;)

I gotcha :D

I was just thinking it would help him out, around 9,000 people have joined here and don't seem to use it :dontknow: :rolleyes: I guess there's al ot of lurkers out there :marchmellow:

Wifey said:
I gotcha :D

I was just thinking it would help him out, around 9,000 people have joined here and don't seem to use it :dontknow: :rolleyes: I guess there's alot of lurkers out there :marchmellow:
not me & definitely not you........ :D

Last edited:
moparracing said:
not me & definitely not you........ :D
You noticed :D :rock: :p :p :p ;) We definitley don't fit the lurker category :marchmellow:

In fact, you're almost ready for your 3000 banner !!!!

dodge truck forum

Cool site!

Thanks for the heads up :rock:

You got a referral from me

But I may never post

got you covered

Tim
thanx for the info on the new website. I just checked it out
i'll join and put you down as a referrer

Allan

yellowfever110 said:
Hey gays & gals,

Now make sure you let everyone know about us too :congrats:

Signed on!

I went there and signed on gave you the referal, Hope it helps since I seem to be a lurker, and get much needed info with out getting some one po'ed at me!:rock: :congrats: :congrats: :dontknow: :argh: :argh:

Northing wrong with being a lurker

I do that more often than not any more

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back