New Family Member

Begood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I went and did it, my son talked me into getting him a dog. He really wanted a Basset Hound, so after some looking around we found a good one this past Sunday.
His Name is Bensen, and he has been real good. In fact I brought him to work with me and he is sleeping under my desk right now. The bad part is he just farted and it is BAD!
Here he is.

Bill.

Last edited:
He looks awesome!!!

Gonna have to get a recording of him howling!!!:D:D

Cute dog!!

why not flash like smokey and the bandit....lol cool pup

So, you think your farts smell better huh?:rolleyes: :eek: :s: :puke:

Cute Pup!

Begood said:
Well I went and did it, my son talked me into getting him a dog. He really wanted a Basset Hound, so after some looking around we found a good one this past Sunday.
His Name is Bensen, and he has been real good. In fact I brought him to work with me and he is sleeping under my desk right now. The bad part is he just farted and it is BAD!
Here he is.

Bill.

Bill cool dog....they have a "big" bark......enjoy!!!

What a f*cking low life Bill. Blaming the poor dog for your farts.;) :p :D

You know what I really love about Bensen?:dontknow: His legs are shorter than mine.:eek: :D

RoadRunner said:
Better keep it tied down, it could fly away with those ears :D
They said the same about Billy growing up and he made it through just fine...Here is a childhood pic :D

Attachments

• 3195978518.jpg
    3195978518.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 18
Cool pooch ya got there Bill.

Bensen probably just heard me say that! :p :D ;)

Begood said:
Here he is.

Bill.
I love Bensen!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back