New from Philly area!

CaptSmee

Reaction score
Hi everybody! New to the forum and live outside of Philadelphia. I am in the midst of searching for a 10 myself and can not wait to join to Club once I become an owner. Just wanted to reach out and say Hi and hoping anybody from the Northeast/east coast could point me in the right direction in finding the right truck. I have been searching Ebay/Craigslist/Autotrader/CarMax you name it. I am hoping now that you guys could atleast give me your 2 cents on trucks I post or, like I said, point me in the right direction. Have always wanted one ever since my buddy let me get behind the wheel of his 06 about 6 years ago.

Look forward to everyone's feedback.

- Matt

Welcome from Phoenix, Arizona. There are members of this forum that have their 10's for sale. Buying from them, you will know the previous owner & the history of the 10. If I had known about this forum before I bought mine, I could have gotten a better deal. Just a thought.

After spying all day at the forum I decided to make an account as I saw how the love for this truck is mutual between us all and I wouldn't believe anybody would want to ruin someone's dream purchase, especially on sites like these. So I would like to thank everyone right off the bat for participating and helping me in my search. It has been a long time coming and now I can finally pull the trigger and make it happen. I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. I am really happy I found this site!

One thing to be careful of is someone stealing the truck you post out from under you. It has happened to others so beware posting links to good deals. :D

After spying all day at the forum I decided to make an account as I saw how the love for this truck is mutual between us all and I wouldn't believe anybody would want to ruin someone's dream purchase, especially on sites like these. So I would like to thank everyone right off the bat for participating and helping me in my search. It has been a long time coming and now I can finally pull the trigger and make it happen. I look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. I am really happy I found this site!

Shoot me an email, [email protected];)

Hows it going man! I to am just outside of philly. I live in Glenside. Its kinda in between the willowgrove exit and the fort washington exit of the turnpike. Srt2slow isnt to far as well. And mod (s) quad is local to. Where are you located? Ill keep my eye out for a local truck.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

welcome. there was a real nice 06 rc night runner at faulkner in quakertown, not sure if its still available. im pretty much in the same boat in the same general area, looking for the right truck to come along.

welcome. there was a real nice 06 rc night runner at faulkner in quakertown, not sure if its still available. im pretty much in the same boat in the same general area, looking for the right truck to come along.

Do you know how much they where askin for it?

Do you know how much they where askin for it?

i believe 27, not too bad for a one owner with 30k miles. from the pictures it looked like the only mod was a mopar/borla exhaust, otherwise the truck was all stock.

I dont believe that one is still for sale. I checked the Faulkner Ford and mecury as well as Faulkner Chevy. Do you know what dealer it was?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back