New from San Antonio

Pena

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How's everyone Im from San Antonio and I own black srt10 qc with multiple problems but I love my truck

Welcome. What kind of troubles are you having?

I have American racing headers and when I go over a bump the headers seem to be tapping on something it can get really loud at times

Yes but the headers seem to be a lot closer on the passenger side then driver I'll get some pictures in tomorrow

You're gonna have to crawl under the truck and see what is rubbin'. look for a shiny spot! :)

I took crap pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Check to see if there are bump stops installed on the front suspension. Your headers should not be hitting there. Looks like you need a bit of work in there anyway.

I'll check and I'll get you better pictures tomorrow thank you oldcolt and everybody for the greetings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome from hawaii, hopefully be moved to san antonio this time next year. What part of san antonio you live at?

Welcome from hawaii, hopefully be moved to san antonio this time next year. What part of san antonio you live at?

I was raised in the westside of San Antonio when you get their you'll know the westside

Don't replace your leaking oil line with stock. JTSVP has braided lines that are much better.

Home Page

Welcome to the VTCoA!

I was raised in the westside of San Antonio when you get their you'll know the westside

Sounds like my side lol as im born and raise on the west side of oahu its the part of the island people always tell tourists not to drive too. But I dont know why, west side always the best side :) there is a lot of members I see here from texas so ima make a thread on san antonio and texas in general and hopefully our members can help me and my family make good decision.

I hope you get 10 running well bro.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back