new girl

In the hands of a professional...so I don't have to mess with the headers!!!!

Prof said:
In the hands of a professional...so I don't have to mess with the headers!!!!
bastage!!!:D
Prof what do you think about the oil jig? I really dont like stocks at this point, markets are a tough call now???

I am so confused...my portfolio is pretty conservative a little over 50% in stocks, because of my age. But even with that I have had a huge decline over the past year. I have mostly all managed investments with USAA. I would never manage this stuff myself, that should be the job of a full time professional.

But I am still of the opinion that the bottom has not been seen, and will not be seen until after the election. Oil is a total enigma. I have no idea what drives the cost of oil...just when I think it has leveled out at 145 or so...it takes a dump...I don't think anyone really knows who controls oil costs...it may be some little troll in Peoria.

Anyone who says they know what is going on with oil is on weed.

TTT....if you have not introduced yourself please speak up!

OMG guys kill this thread already.. THERE'S NOOO VIPERGIRL..! Prof's financial investments are more of an interesting topic.

crackheads get up and smell the coffee:p its like the striper that says she likes you lol NO SUCH THING;) ;)

vipergirl said:
101_0713.jpg
101_0704.jpg
101_0689.jpg
[/IMG]
101_0701.jpg
101_0689.jpg
101_0700.jpg
I am REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... Great to have you here... Nice pics... :congrats:

SrtBrad said:
I had a chance to talk to her when she first signed up. Maybe that why she hasn't come back.:dontknow:

She may still be awe struck from that Brad.... ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back