New guy from AZ

BlackVenom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, im new to this forum, came from srt-10 forums, I live around Tempe-AZ if you guys are doing anything or something going down! Let me know! Nice to meet all of you!:burnout:

Whats up Dylan, glad you decided to join in here. Keep me updated if you can make it to Superbowl party, be nice to have a big group of SRT vehicles.

Welcome! Going to be heading down to Phoenix for my first time in a couple weeks. Helping my best friend move! Driving one of his vehicles down for him, so I wont have the 10. Can't wait for the 3000 mile road trip... lol

Welcome! Going to be heading down to Phoenix for my first time in a couple weeks. Helping my best friend move! Driving one of his vehicles down for him, so I wont have the 10. Can't wait for the 3000 mile road trip... lol

Feel free to tell us when and where you'll be and I'm sure we can meet up.

Welcome to the VTCOA!

Feel free to tell us when and where you'll be and I'm sure we can meet up.

I might only be down for 1 day to recooperate before flying back, but who knows. I'll let you know if I'm going to have some extra time. Being the solo guy from MA I still haven't met anyone from the forum yet so it would be cool!

Cool I sure will man! I should be able to make it later on in the day when i can, and yeah stealth78 let us know! Would be glad to meet you.

I might only be down for 1 day to recooperate before flying back, but who knows. I'll let you know if I'm going to have some extra time. Being the solo guy from MA I still haven't met anyone from the forum yet so it would be cool!

Best way to meet new friends is by meeting them, lol.

Hay guy how you doing. Try and make it to Rick's SuperBowl party today. Jay and I will be there. Rick said there will at least 3 SRT-10's and a lot of Dodges. He also sd he was going to try and take some pictures. We need your 10 to go with our three. Take care.

Back