New guy from South Louisiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

CajunSRT10

Reaction score
Just revently purchased a '04 RC Ram SRT-10 as a graduation gift to myself. Been a Viper fan for many years

Welcome!!!! ............ How's about some P.I.G.-HOG! :rock: :D

JustinWilson.jpg

I'll tellya what I'm gonna did.... Welcome you to the RBC! :p :burnout:

Black1- nice touch on the Justin Wilson pic, I haven't seen that guy in years! I used to watch him all the time as a kid at my grandmother's house

CajunSRT10 said:
Black1- nice touch on the Justin Wilson pic, I haven't seen that guy in years! I used to watch him all the time as a kid at my grandmother's house

He was a great one, that Justin.... I remember watching him as a kid too. :)

Paul had some great stuff too. :rock:

prudhomme.jpg

Welcome, I should visit that places once in my life. I was supposed to buy my truck near New Orleans airport but got a lower miles one up to IL.

cheers form Italy!

Welcome!!:rock:

By graduate do you mean College of University graduate? Anyways welcome to the jungle. Do you have any pics that you could post up. The Sickness will help you with any technical issues.:D

i've only got a couple of pics so far. i work on the road about 25 days out of the month so i'm not home very often, which helps keeping the mileage down, i'm hoping to get my stereo system installed within a couple of weeks and then i'll try to post some pics then. i'm sure i'll need a little help with that, i'm pretty new to the whole forum scene but i'm pretty stoked about it. i've been browsing this site for about the last 4hrs while i'm at work and i'm thoroughly impressed with the knowledge of the members and can't wait to start tweaking the truck

Welcome, you are family from post #1.

I also remember Justin Wilson but it is from way back when I was in College...late sixty's...Justin produced wonderful funny stories on LP albums...there are phrases that I will never forget: "Never could teach that damn dog to swim..." "that damn arrow is in him yet" "just want to watch that damn thing take off"

You have already brought a smile to my face.

Welcome!!! :party:

There is TONS of great info here! :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back