New Guy Questions

I am going with full B&B exhaust.
Tony will supply the clutch, shifter and hydraulic kit.
Ronnie will supply the Strikers, custom grind camshaft, pushrods, lifters and Intake Manifold (Spring 2013).

Thanks for all the info guys.

VERY nice combo......

Add an AEM A/F wideband to assist in keeping your mapping optimal.

As Ronnie stated, This will be critical to obtaining the best power curve without detonation. A good dyno tuner will accomplish that.

Our trucks come pig rich up top. I personaly saw as rich as 11.9:1 A/F above 5,000 rpm on stock tune.

Drop in tunes can be even richer to be on the safe side. One of my first tunes was under 11:1. The guage will allow you to monitor and fine tune your engine.

Good luck with project!

I am going with full B&B exhaust.
Tony will supply the clutch, shifter and hydraulic kit.
Ronnie will supply the Strikers, custom grind camshaft, pushrods, lifters and Intake Manifold (Spring 2013).

Thanks for all the info guys.

You will be very happy with Ronnie's Striker Head/Cam & Intake combo! You may want to install his under-drive pully as well.:rock::rock:

I have Stinker's hydraulic kit sitting waiting for install.....sometime this winter.:eek:

VERY nice combo......

Add an AEM A/F wideband to assist in keeping your mapping optimal.

As Ronnie stated, This will be critical to obtaining the best power curve without detonation. A good dyno tuner will accomplish that.

Our trucks come pig rich up top. I personaly saw as rich as 11.9:1 A/F above 5,000 rpm on stock tune.

Drop in tunes can be even richer to be on the safe side. One of my first tunes was under 11:1. The guage will allow you to monitor and fine tune your engine.

Good luck with project!

Thanks Psycho !

I have done a ton of research and this will get me the results I want.

Greg

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back