new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ygbsm35

Reaction score
Hey, heard from a friend of mine that you guys were kinda friendly. Not like some of the other places that have a bunch of assholes there. Also he said that I could probaly beat some of you guys off the line and quarter mile. Just kidding I don't want Shawn (IL TEMPRD) to blow my doors off again. No I don't drive a SRT10 or anything close. Just a gear head with a G35 coupe that is inwork. Name is OZ and I work in Tucson Az on Business Jets.

Welcome and enjoy! There is a lot of great people on the forum.

glad to have you ----

Stinker said:
IZ AND OZ ROTATING AROUND THE GREAT SUN GOD SHAWN:rock:

DUH ..................welcome:D
Sounds like something you read on a wall in a pyramid:p , Wassup Stink Meister???? OH, and welcome, new guy.

HEY OZ!!...Welcome aboard.:rock: .Super cool guy here guys..He loves the 10 but is going another route with a stellar G35.:burnout: .It wont be long and I will be starring at his tail lights..Post some pics of the ride and the build Oz...He's pretty disappointed with the other forums so I invited him here...Told him you were a great bunch...yeah, lied..:D

Welcome! :party:

WHO THE HELL TOLD YOU WE WERE NICE?!?!? :mad: :mad: ;) :eek: :D :D :D

Thanks for stopping in. Let's see some pics of the G! I used to work at an Infiniti dealer back in the day. There's a small niche in my heart for the G35. If I ever get in the market for a luxurious daily driver, I'm gonna consider a new M45! :rock:

I also always wanted to put some more muscle under the hood of a G, and make a G45 or G56! :D

Just a little over stock G with a few mods. The one in work now it A Turbonetics with exhaust. Hoping to get about 350-390rwh. Maybe then I can keep up with Shawn(GREAT SUN GOD)

Hey Oz,

As a real asshole, I take particular exception to your comments.....

Many of us take great pride in our work and we don't want it denegrated .....

We have an abundance of really profound assholes on this site.....

Welcome to the asylum.............

The Chief Asshole.....

D

ygbsm35 said:
Also he said that I could probaly beat some of you guys off .

We ain't that friendly!:eek:

Welcome Bud!:beer:

Oz, you have found home. You are family from post #1.

Django is really going to be pissed that I said this...but he is a pussy cat, compared to The Sickness when it comes to being an asshole. I can do pretty well too, but I am not in their league, but I am getting better.

Come often and give us the benefit of your experience, knowledge and friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back