New Guy!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VipeMe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just found out about the VTCOA site, and it looks like you guys have done a wonderful job with it!!! Been a member of the other forum for a while, when I lived in TX... Now I have moved to Spokane, WA and found the new site, and life is good!!!! I've had the truck for about a year now, and still loving every second of her, especially the modding!!!!!!!

Welcome young Jeti.

Welcome to the new and improved RBC!!! Glad to have you back with us again:rock:

Stretch

Ya know... I've been meaning to post some pics ever since I bought the truck and found out about the first forum... This weekend I'll have to get off my butt, give her a good washing, and take some good pics!!!

Silverback said:
Welcome back Vipe.

How you liking the Spokane area?

I believe I sent this link to you at the old site, but here it is again. Great show on July 7th - 9th. Be sure to check it out.

http://www.hotrodcafe.com/
I am absolutely LOVING the Spokane area so far. I am a huge outdoors person, so this area is pretty much heaven for me, not to mention being close to my family and friends on the other side of the mountains.

As for the show, you won't be able to keep me away!!!!!!!!!! I'll DEFINITELY be there!!!!

Hey, do we still have all the vendors on this site that we did on the old one??????

vendors are trickiling over .. we have most i think .. and some new ones with even better products .. so its all good

also how did you find out about the new site

Welcome home Vipe. Your sequence # is just 26 units after mine. The closest I've seen thus far I think. Glad to have you aboard.:captain:
Arrrgh.. Now let's be seeing some pictures there matey!

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
vendors are trickiling over .. we have most i think .. and some new ones with even better products .. so its all good

also how did you find out about the new site
One of the members from the old site sent me a message about it... I emailed him, and he replied back with the site.... His user name was ViperTruck2933... not sure if it's the same here... who has the new "better" products???

well if you want turbos i think underground racing is signing up for vendor ... and by the looks of the videos that have been posted about there junk it looks pretty sweet... also i think red has a couple more vendors that hes trying to get all top notch hopefully they will come aboard soon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back